Cecily Tynan

Mess

• 2 weeks later...

I don't suck at the gates, I don't suck at moguls, or steeps, or ice, or pow either....

I just plain suck

At least you're a realist!!! As long as you're having fun. My form would give a level 3 ski instructor a heart attack but in my brain I'm straight killing it..being a little delusional is ok as well. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

At least you're a realist!!! As long as you're having fun. My form would give a level 3 ski instructor a heart attack but in my brain I'm straight killing it..being a little delusional is ok as well.

I guess if I skied at Blue and drank in the parking lot for a few hours, I'd suck less.....but in the end I'll still suck. Kinda like this site.

You'd suck the same amount but I'd get to enjoy your epic south Philly accent more frequently.

At least for two hours on weekend mornings until you bailed out with the rest of the blue mountain dream team, and I got to ski with the jongs...... Hey at least I'd fit in......maybe.

Doug....if you didn't post so much stupid shit on this site that draws negative attention to yourself.

I'd be the guy they were talking shit about for being fat......so I can't ever say that I don't want you on PASR....

I'm too young, too awkward, and too out of form to fit in with the PSIA crowd

I'm too old, too fat, and not good enough to fit in with the PASR crowd.

At least I have a few friends on here that can deal with me.....

At least for two hours on weekend mornings until you bailed out with the rest of the blue mountain dream team, and I got to ski with the jongs...... Hey at least I'd fit in......maybe.

Doug....if you didn't post so much stupid shit on this site that draws negative attention to yourself.

I'd be the guy they were talking shit about for being fat......so I can't ever say that I don't want you on PASR....

I'm too young, too awkward, and too out of form to fit in with the PSIA crowd

I'm too old, too fat, and not good enough to fit in with the PASR crowd.

At least I have a few friends on here that can deal with me.....

Phillycore you've always been my friend despite what I said in your signature. I just had bad PMS sucks when I bleed from my or is 3-5 days straight every month.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
Phillycore you've always been my friend despite what I said in your signature. I just had bad PMS sucks when I bleed from my or is 3-5 days straight every month.

I don't even know what's even in my signature anymore. I know whatever it is that it's nothing more than busting balls.
I've got nothing but love for everyone on here past, and present.
PASR is like a dysfunctional family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Damn. I wouldn't recognize her if she hit me with a car in a parking lot.

Haha Same. The only reason I (now) know it was her was because somebody said “hey cecily how was elevator.” So out of curiosity I checked her IG when I saw this thread and she posted about doing Elevator today. 

Our tips touched waiting in line ZOMG. 

Edited by antman12
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Haha Same. The only reason I (now) know it was her was because somebody said “hey cecily how was elevator.” So out of curiosity I checked her IG when I saw this thread and she posted about doing Elevator today. 

Our tips touched waiting in line ZOMG. 

Did you ride elevator?

• Like 1

Not for anything but she took the easy route. The baller route is skiers left. I'm tempted to go on her Twitter page and tell her this. You can't boast about skiing elevator, conquering fears and whatnot then show a pic of you skiing the non baller route. Thats like me posting that I skied Corbetts but in reality side slipped in, fell on my ass and tumbled the entire way down.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Not for anything but she took the easy route. The baller route is skiers left. I'm tempted to go on her Twitter page and tell her this. You can't boast about skiing elevator, conquering fears and whatnot then show a pic of you skiing the non baller route. Thats like me posting that I skied Corbetts but in reality side slipped in, fell on my ass and tumbled the entire way down.

Do it.....Why do people post shit like this on Twitter?....Is it so people will tell them how great they are and can feel good about themselves?

• Like 2