2015 Closing Party Discussions (Saturday 3/28)

AtomicSkier

Cause companies read PASR???

never said that, but it's a public forum. If you post about organizing a party and who's bringing beer and whatnot, that's cool, but I'm not sure if figuring out who's bringing what illegal substances on a public forum is really the smartest idea.

That said, I'll probably be bringing some tinnies as well. Can't very well ski around with a keg!

• Like 4

I think VTMark was referring to a beer bong.

Justo I haven't brought beer on the slopes this season at all...

Duh. straight frat house style up in this bitch. And i was also talking about rugs. Don't want our nice ski stuffz to get all muddy in that wack ass parking lot.

Not quite. I didn't have a pass this year. I worked way too much to make it worth it this winter.

Wow just wow...you can bring rolls if JFBBDan doesn't want to.

I'll report Friday what the discount code is to buy blue tickets online for Saturday. You can save from

30-60% depending on the temperatures. Probably 40% off

It's late March Schif it happens. You can always go out west or up north. There's still a possibility for a reopening next Saturday. The Blue FB guy said it depends on Thursdays rain. One warm day with rain won't kill all the snow. Oh well if they close Sunday I'll still be happy with this season.

JLAW and AJeff are gonna be in Aspen the next weekend anyway so Sunday prob would have been their last day at Blue unless they had midweek operations next week.

Wow closing day Sunday. Maybe Easter falling the following weekend makes being open that Saturday not worth it. 

I think thats kind of it.  Notice how they keep saying "anticipated" though.  Maybe there is hope for the following weekend.  

Back on topic.  I can handle rolls.  Maybe Schif has another table he can give NMSKI another try at.  

• Like 1

They are going to open December 5th next year so we need to hit April.

This. Plus I don't wanna ski camelback. Sad Tay Tay...

post-3245-14271310251328_thumb.jpg

Back on topic: my regrets. #2 has a rugby match on Randalls island this Saturday so even an AM only session is out. I'll raise a cold one to you folks after the match

Edited by tarponhead
  • Like 1

I think thats kind of it.  Notice how they keep saying "anticipated" though.  Maybe there is hope for the following weekend.  

Back on topic.  I can handle rolls.  Maybe Schif has another table he can give NMSKI another try at.  

I replaced that one so if I bring it this year it will be painted neon orange and surrounded by cones. 

I replaced that one so if I bring it this year it will be painted neon orange and surrounded by cones.

Oh Lordy...yuk yuk yuk Saturday is gonna be wild...

Weekend only After Sunday would be a good bet...

Problem is that next Sunday is Easter so will be closed then so Blue has to determine if they wanna open for just Saturday. Doesn't look good but if its open then it's a bonus. This is why we decided to have PASR party March 28th to be 100% sure they'd be open.

• Like 1