3/28/15...end of season party!!!

Hey all,

I'm back from the end of the season party at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:02AM and it was mostly cloudy and breezy with a temperature in the high 20s. We drank mimosas and had bagels and bagel and then started to ski around 930am. The first session was fun with decent snow and high test beer for the lift and bad aim for the garbage can bear the top. Razors to razorback was very nice. Switchback as well. Nightmare to Dreamweaver was forgiving and the bumps were easy to ski. I can't even name all the people in the house cause there are so many. We went back to the lot for more beer

I thought we were gonna hang in the lot for about twenty minutes that turned into an hour and a half then another lift beer and more runs at blue mainly Razors to razorback for me with a run on x-ing to Main Street. Mantras first session shiros second snow even seemed to firm up more in spots later. The temperature barely cracked freezing if that. Then back to the lot for steak and sausage and there were also onion and peppers and I had quiche as well. Was very good food and drink and entertainment as well with dancing, cool stories and VTMark spinning fire. Thanks to all who came out and brought food and drink and grills and tables and such. I should be back tomorrow AM. I'll post some pictures later.

• Like 1

Sick, sick closing day party...seriously everybody fucking delivered for real for real.

Pretty melancholy on the way home which is weird...I got more skiing and you couldn't ask for a better season but it ain't the same without blue in my life.

Seriously though all you fuckers it was an honor and a pleasure to ski blue with you this year. It's perhaps the most diverse crew in existence but there is not another group I'd rather spend my time with....well with the addition of Taylor swift of course.

Just puked.

You were party rocking for real....Lol

• Like 4

Here's some pictures from yesterday. post-512-0-99517500-1427643822_thumb.jpgpost-512-0-54415700-1427643837_thumb.jpgpost-512-0-03857300-1427643855_thumb.jpg

I was the snowboarder lurker guy. Thanks for the beers and grub, good times. See you guys next season and I'll try to post some more instead of being a creep, haha.

You know whenever I used to see your name on here I'd have the Drops of Jupiter song in my head. Nothing more gangster than singing about the best soy latte you ever had!!!!!

• Like 2