Season Pass Pickup

skifreak

For those of us who bought a season pass to blue this winter, I recieved an e-mail back from them telling when you can pickup your pass. You can have your picture taken beginning the first 2 weekends of Nov. 5th & 6th , 12th & 13th from 10am to 4pm. You can also pick it up the first time you ski this season at blue. Hope this helps anyone who bought one this season.

For those of us who bought a season pass to blue this winter, I recieved an e-mail back from them telling when you can pickup your pass. You can have your picture taken beginning the first 2 weekends of Nov. 5th & 6th , 12th & 13th from 10am to 4pm. You can also pick it up the first time you ski this season at blue. Hope this helps anyone who bought one this season.

30469[/snapback]

Unless you really want to go up there early, just show up at the upper lodge early and get the pass then. It takes about 10 minutes. Get your picture taken , put your boots on and pick up the pass.

Unless you really want to go up there early, just show up at the upper lodge early and get the pass then. It takes about 10 minutes. Get your picture taken , put your boots on and pick up the pass.

30726[/snapback]

There can be an insane wait sometimes the first few days...It's best to drive up in November, when you still have the performance tires on the BMW. It's alot of fun :lol:

I'll be there one of the days :rock

There can be an insane wait sometimes the first few days...It's best to drive up in November, when you still have the performance tires on the BMW.  It's alot of fun  :lol:

I'll be there one of the days  :rock

30742[/snapback]

We park the 330 convert for the winter! It doesn't go out in the salt and snow. You can choose from a quad cab Titan or a X3. Never had a problem getting in and out quickly.

We park the 330 convert for the winter!  It doesn't go out in the salt and snow. You can choose from a quad cab Titan or a X3. Never had a problem getting in and out quickly.

30824[/snapback]

Have you ever brought it to the mtn, becuase I've seen a Black 330 vert w/ hardtop up there on several occasions. :bimmer

Have you ever brought it to the mtn, becuase I've seen a Black 330 vert w/ hardtop up there on several occasions. :bimmer

30826[/snapback]

Oh, sorry for the delay in the post! No, I never drive it up there, 1- not going to expose on roads with grael,salt and such 2- NJ liscense plates aren't always so welcome! I drive a black Nissan Titan double cab that says "think Snow" on the back windows! We'l have to hook up this season and have a good Bimmer chat. My friend is a huge BMW freak.

Oh, sorry for the delay in the post!  No, I never drive it up there, 1- not going to expose on roads with grael,salt and such 2- NJ liscense plates aren't always so welcome! I drive a black Nissan Titan double cab that says "think Snow" on the back windows!  We'l have to hook up this season and have a good Bimmer chat. My friend is a huge BMW freak.

31256[/snapback]

I was just at Roosevelt park in NJ yesterday at a Bimmer meet :P

• 2 months later...

Just a reminder, if you ordered a pass to blue you can get your pic taken this weekend. You can go this Saturday and Sunday, November 5th and 6th from 10am-4pm in the main lodge ticket office. You can also go next weekend when they have the ski and snowboard sale, November 12th and 13th from 10am-4pm. Or you can just wait until you go up for your first day of the season. I'm going to being going tomorrow for mine.

Just a reminder, if you ordered a pass to blue you can get your pic taken this weekend. You can go this Saturday and Sunday, November 5th and 6th from 10am-4pm in the main lodge ticket office. You can also go next weekend when they have the ski and snowboard sale, November 12th and 13th from 10am-4pm. Or you can just wait until you go up for your first day of the season. I'm going to being going tomorrow for mine.

ill prlly head up either sunday or next weekend since i have prior things i have to do.