I like trains!!! Train thread...

ya, im not paying $4 twice for a drink, thats rediculous.

Oh you need two...u fancy..just buy two cans of sugar free red bull for like $4.44

Unfortunately I have also worked at DD

Rajeev our friend from Mumbai has relatives that run the Tobyhanna Dunkin Donuts...ILikeIceCream brought donuts closing day 2012 and opening day the following season.

Can straight men say yummy? I can't stand that word. My aunt says yum about everything. I'm like I'm gonna order the Parmesan crusted chicken and she says yum lol. Shits bananas

I drink coffee on average probably 5 out of 7 days per week

I pretty much only drink iced coffee from Starbucks with a shot of espresso added a few times a month and prob another few times a month if I have breakfast at a diner. At the BMDI they bring constant coffee refills but I'm sure you at most end up with the same amount as a 16 or 20 ounce cup from your local loaf and Jug or Cum and Go. I sometimes drink sugar free redbull if I'm going out at like 1130pm and need to feel a little hyphy.

If you're in philly and looking for a latte fix, hit up la colombe and get a draft latte. It's pre-mixed, but served from a nitro tap like a Guinness. If you're not into lattes and just looking for a plain ol' iced coffee for the hot summer months, rival bros has the same tap system for cold brew, and they roast probably the best coffee in the city aside from reanimator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

we've gotten like 20 calls on it.  it came off the truck today and a deal was already made on it, being delivered tomorrow

Wow will the local news stations be there??? This is serious

If you're in philly and looking for a latte fix, hit up la colombe and get a draft latte. It's pre-mixed, but served from a nitro tap like a Guinness. If you're not into lattes and just looking for a plain ol' iced coffee for the hot summer months, rival bros has the same tap system for cold brew, and they roast probably the best coffee in the city aside from reanimator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to try the nitro coffee. I saw it on a food program.

Jeep is making a Grand Cherokee for 2018 that has 700 HP

i'm pretty much a gearhead and all, i mean, i eat nuts and bolts for lunch, but.....why?  I dont doubt that it will a good selling vehicle, but like who is driving around right now in their suv going "you know what i need? like 400 more horsepower",  Store bought race cars are lost on me.  

• Like 1

i'm pretty much a gearhead and all, i mean, i eat nuts and bolts for lunch, but.....why?  I dont doubt that it will a good selling vehicle, but like who is driving around right now in their suv going "you know what i need? like 400 more horsepower",  Store bought race cars are lost on me.  

I wish my truck had more horsepower. 245 Is not enough for 6800 lb truck. I also wish it was 9 inches taller, bigger tires, brush guard, winch and 4 row LED light bar.

I wish my truck had more horsepower. 245 Is not enough for 6800 lb truck. I also wish it was 9 inches taller, bigger tires, brush guard, winch and 4 row LED light bar.[/quote

I went up a real steep hill this morning. Almost stalled.

4 cyl. S 10

I wish my truck had more horsepower. 245 Is not enough for 6800 lb truck. I also wish it was 9 inches taller, bigger tires, brush guard, winch and 4 row LED light bar.

Then you would just complain more about the gas mileage.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...