2015/2016 new gear thread

Justo8484

Did you go SP this year, or Bash Badge?

Already picked up my 360 pass the last time I was up, gives me access to the other amenities all year long. Hot tubbed with 3 teenage gals from Brooklyn the last time.

For the money you spend on a new kitchen you can just eat out alot.

I love to cook, and were blowing out the wall between the dining room and kitchen to open it up. Gonna be tits when done.

Moe ghoul weighs the same as me.

I'm 220, fat boy, beat that.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

New Head Cyclic 115 w/ Fischer Attack 13 bindings

Best part is that I got the Cyclics for $250 off craigslist and sold my old Gotama's for $200.  Won a $200 BackCountry.com gift card over the summer and used that for the bindings. $50 net for new skis is pretty rad.

• Like 1

New Head Cyclic 115 w/ Fischer Attack 13 bindings

Best part is that I got the Cyclics for $250 off craigslist and sold my old Gotama's for $200. Won a $200 BackCountry.com gift card over the summer and used that for the bindings. $50 net for new skis is pretty rad.

The Heads are fun.

Way different than Gotamas

Wow $200 for gotamas they were prob super old nice.

Kragan do you still both ski and snowboard???

Yeah, they were 2012's but were in great shape with really nice bindings on them.  I posted them on craiglist and had multiple replies in just a few hours.  I probably could have asked for more money, but I was satisfied with $200.

Yes, I still snowboard but haven't since Feb 2014.  My right snowboard boot developed a hole in the toe so I had to throw them out.  I've been looking for a cheap replacement pair but haven't yet found one.  I typically only snowboard when we go with my wife's friends who are either terribly skiers or even worse snowboarders.

The Heads are fun.

Way different than Gotamas

That's what attracted me to them.  While they are 115mm underfoot the turn radius is under 20m. So it's a great ski for powder but still handles well in bumps and tight trees.  The Gotamas were awesome is large open bowls and blowing through crud, I just couldn't handle them in trees and bumps.

I need new boots in the worst way, been riding the same old dalbellos for like 6 or 8 seasons now.  Still got the brand new icelantic nomads rkrs in the plastic waiting on binders.  House and step kids have completely taken over my budget.  I can't even remember the last NEW piece of gear I have bought for any sport let alone skiing.

I need new boots in the worst way, been riding the same old dalbellos for like 6 or 8 seasons now.  Still got the brand new icelantic nomads rkrs in the plastic waiting on binders.  House and step kids have completely taken over my budget.  I can't even remember the last NEW piece of gear I have bought for any sport let alone skiing.

You pay for somebody else's kids. Wow just wow.