2015/2016 Ski Season Goals

Ride Delaware ?

The days are getting shorter and we are only 2 days away from when the northern hemisphere begins cooling. Thought it might be appropriate to get this started.

Total Ski Days: 75

Season Pass: Sugarbush

Frequent Skier Card: Killington

Discount Card: Fox 44/Vermont Ski 3

New Mountains: Stratton, Jay Peak, Burke, Saddleback, Big Tupper, Treblant, Mont St. Anne, Le Massif, Ragged

Return Mountains: Snowshoe, Squaw Mountain, Smuggs, Stowe, Bolton, Plattekill

Other Goals: Ride in October

Anybody else with ambitious plans?

The days are getting shorter and we are only 2 days away from when the northern hemisphere begins cooling. Thought it might be appropriate to get this started.

New Mountains: Stratton, Jay Peak, Burke, Saddleback, Big Tupper, Treblant, Mont St. Anne, Le Massif, Ragged

I recently got back from business trip in Canada. Our hotel was located right at the bottom of Mont St. Anne. Cool little area, mountain looked pretty cool, not much to do after 10pm unless you want to drive the 40 minutes to Quebec City.

My goal this year is to ski once every week and do some kind of trip out west. I was thinking Alta, Park City, The Canyons, Deer Valley, Vail, or Jackson. Also planning on picking up a pair of fatter skis this year, something between a 102-110mm waist.

Ski with GSSucks more and not break my fucking talus bone.

We both know you've got better goals than that. Root Friday? Windham?

I recently got back from business trip in Canada. Our hotel was located right at the bottom of Mont St. Anne. Cool little area, mountain looked pretty cool, not much to do after 10pm unless you want to drive the 40 minutes to Quebec City.

My goal this year is to ski once every week and do some kind of trip out west. I was thinking Alta, Park City, The Canyons, Deer Valley, Vail, or Jackson. Also planning on picking up a pair of fatter skis this year, something between a 102-110mm waist.

Mont St. Anne looks pretty sweet on the trail map with some decent natural...

Doubt I'll top last season, but I'm doing at least 1 trip west, 2 if I can convince my wife and once up to VT again I hope. Hoping to do Saturday's with the regulars at Blue and parking lot antics, Sunday's with the kids now that they can at least do pizza.

me and mark are economically disadvantaged, so ya'll will have to pick up the tab for us.  thanks in advance, but not really, cause in reality you guys owe us this trip

Do you even pay rent?? Jeff would probably just pay for you and Mark...it's a big time democrat and believes in an equal distribution of wealth.

I'de be down. Broke as fuck but I'll figure it out

Start selling blood plasma!!

Hopefully I'll be 10 days in by Root Friday...

That's optimism.

i know most PASR's are liberal and thus believing giving money away to random people who did absolutely nothing to earn it, so yes, i would expect jeff to pay for me and mark.  however, i also know atomic jeff is notoriously cheap so i dont have my hopes up

believe it or not "economically disadvantaged" is the term Bronx Criminal Court uses to describe almost all of its defendants, its why almost no one has to pay their $200 court fee

Oh I know that term - I was laughing at the second part.