Zee Lights

skifreak

90% of my ski days in Poconos the first 10 and last 5 years I have skied.

90% Catskills about 20 years in between.

Made about 15 trips further North and about 10 West in those 35 years.

Can't say I am most proud of the Poconos part, but it works for my location for the forsee able future.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Skiing PA more a point of convenience than a point of pride

Says the guy from Jersey. Yeah it's not the Wasatch but I'm pretty proud about having 1100 vertical feet 15 minutes from my house and multiple other ski areas within a 20 mile radius. Plenty of states (including New Jersey) don't have that luxury. Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 4

I remember in 2009 the one and only time I met you at camelback. Nazareth jay and Johnny style and JFDan were all there.

I'm hoping to make it up for an epic weekend day with the PASR crew. I think I can get a comp there or fork out the caysh. I met Justo, Rose, and Root a random day out with OutCold at Hunter on a spring day about a year after that as well. I need to put in some face time for sure.
  • Like 2

Yeah, being down here is horrible. I'd ski the shit out of Spring if it was down the street.

The season or the "mountain"?

If you venture to the Bush, hit me up. If I'm not patrolling, and I'm in town, I'm game to meet PASR's.

Cool. Will do. Sweet gig patrolling there?

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Cool. Will do. Sweet gig patrolling there?

I volunteer now. Average 30 or so days a year. We don't do nearly as much speed control as they have at Blue and mostly don't have a "my life sucks so I will punish every other skier" mentality you often see. We are pretty laid back. Good people and a good gig. Great benefits. Just have to sign up online a week beforehand.

I'm hoping to make it up for an epic weekend day with the PASR crew. I think I can get a comp there or fork out the caysh. I met Justo, Rose, and Root a random day out with OutCold at Hunter on a spring day about a year after that as well. I need to put in some face time for sure.

You can get a comp cause you're a patroller!!! You can stay at your old Lehigh Frat house!!!

Yeah, being down here is horrible. I'd ski the shit out of Spring if it was down the street.

And you got 40 days in last season!!!

One thing about PASR is that many of us ski and ride more because of it. I know there've been a few days afterwork when I didn't feel like going up to Blue and Atomic Jeff called me a pussy and I went. Even if I'm tired or sick or hungover once I'm skiing I forget about it.

I have other friends in the area that are better to stay with off Airport Rd... Don't have to worry about being to drunk...

Sickbird!!!

I have other friends in the area that are better to stay with off Airport Rd... Don't have to worry about being to drunk...

That's when you know you're old. The other night at the local bar I stayed late and helped the bartender count her tips cause I like counting money it's in my genetics and she poured herself a fireball shot and was about to pour me one and I declined...damn I'm starting to get old. Pretty soon I'll be eating fiber bars. I probably just offended Moe Ghoul lol Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

And you got 40 days in last season!!!

One thing about PASR is that many of us ski and ride more because of it. I know there've been a few days afterwork when I didn't feel like going up to Blue and Atomic Jeff called me a pussy and I went. Even if I'm tired or sick or hungover once I'm skiing I forget about it.

you're welcome