Zee Lights

skifreak

Yuck.  2 week outlook is dismal.  Could change.  I hate to say this, but i think the "micro climate" at JFBB is really going to come into play here.  The few degrees colder it normally is there might mean they make some snow while Blue cant, at least enough to refresh Freedom.  Anyway you look at this, our weather sucks.  

Might have to carpool up to Northern VT to ski "the bush" over Christmas.  

I really dont, but there might be some people here that do.  I have no real interest in skiing freedom, but i guess at this point Love park could be the next trail open in PA.

Did Big boulder blow early this morning?? Maybe blue mountain will sell them any remaining snow they have otherwise it will go to waste it will be back into the rivers and lakes where it was before.

I do

QFT!!!

Any action at elk?  Little further north....maybe, just maybe they are faring a little better?

Jesus christ.  I really don't want to drive 3 hours to the catskills next weekend to ski two trails at hunter or bell., but it might come to that.

Any action at elk?  Little further north....maybe, just maybe they are faring a little better?

Jesus christ.  I really don't want to drive 3 hours to the catskills next weekend to ski two trails at hunter or bell., but it might come to that.

Are hunter or bell gonna be open this weekend?? Elk has weak snowmaking. I don't see them opening for awhile.

• Like 1

Are hunter or bell gonna be open this weekend?? Elk has weak snowmaking. I don't see them opening for awhile.

I don't know.  Seems doubtful.  This weekend is a long shot for me anyway - I've been planning to start the season next weekend - dec. 12.