Zee Lights

skifreak

Christmas week opening [emoji20]

I'd be thrilled with that. Then I won't have to travel anywhere. Plus 8am openings everyday that week.. I'll be in the lot by 930am with the hordes of people.

I actually only had 12 days in last year before XMAS. I should be able to make that up doing more after work sessions.

It's an all out snowmaking assault on the lower mountain. 24 degrees at 8am here in the A 29 degrees at mount pocono...mad inversion yo. Only gonna hit low 50s today so at least 20% of the snow they blow should last till tonight and maybe 1% of it will last till next weekend....hats off to the snowmakers.

• Like 2

It's an all out snowmaking assault on the lower mountain. 24 degrees at 8am here in the A 29 degrees at mount pocono...mad inversion yo. Only gonna hit low 50s today so at least 20% of the snow they blow should last till tonight and maybe 1% of it will last till next weekend....hats off to the snowmakers.

good use of money

• Like 1

Not all of us have this option. Must be nice to not have to work until after 5 everyday and only like half an hour from the hill.

I prob had weekend appointments like 10 days since ski season and at least double that many after hours appointments over the summer...it's a real 610 struggle

Not all of us have this option. Must be nice to not have to work until after 5 everyday and only like half an hour from the hill.

You can always move to Allentown...get a 9-5 job and live the dream. Think of a song we can sing together at karaoke. Maybe some Maroon 5

I enjoyed reading the dozens of comments on Blues Facebook page. 1/3 of them were applauding blue on blowing snow saying they can build a base to get through two weeks of warmth. 1/3 said the snowmaking is a waste and 1/3 complained about how much season pass is.

You forgot the 1/3 asking when they're going to open...

• Like 1

It's a blizzard on lower Main Street and in the valley.

I just drove past they are still blowing in the valley and on Main Street. It actually doesn't look that bad. Will probably get some marginal snowmaking tonight and tomorrow. Then let's hope the forecast come down a bit. Trying to stay positive.

I just drove past they are still blowing in the valley and on Main Street. It actually doesn't look that bad. Will probably get some marginal snowmaking tonight and tomorrow. Then let's hope the forecast come down a bit. Trying to stay positive.

Not being negative being a realist all the snow they are blowing in the valley and lower Main Street is gonna melt before they can blow snow for real.

Just got an email for freestyle team training this weekend.  it won't be on snow so pretty much a lock that blue won't be opening this weekend.. :(

:banghead

I will bring my board with me, so while kid is traiing maybe i can hike and do a few runs if there is any slushy left from the snow cone makers

Edited by larrytbull