Zee Lights

skifreak

Chips and salsa with guacamole and a quesadilla explosion salad for me and buffalo chicken salad for AJeff...

I like the quesadilla explosion salad. I feel it is descriptively named as well based on its effect on my digestive system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I really hope it's either Tuesday or Thursday. Wednesday no good for me!

I think it could be as early as Monday..or as late as Friday..

Daytime high temperature for next Thursday will be in the teens in the Poke N Hoes...6 pack next Saturday..they'll have 23 trails and 4 routes down by next weekend..you heard it here first boys and girls. The stoke market is rising.

• Like 3

Based on the weather, it looks like kind of a snow to ice to rain thing Monday.  Probably not a great day to open.  Might not be able to produce Monday night based on forecast, so if they think they need a little more snow, Tuesday might be out.  

Wednesday.  Be ready.  Wax up your backhoe.  Sorry NMSKI.  

• Like 1

Based on the weather, it looks like kind of a snow to ice to rain thing Monday. Probably not a great day to open. Might not be able to produce Monday night based on forecast, so if they think they need a little more snow, Tuesday might be out.

Wednesday. Be ready. Wax up your backhoe. Sorry NMSKI.

Dislike but agree.

Isn't it supposed to be really cold until Monday? I thought they would be able to make snow all weekend.

Not really cold all weekend but cold enough to blow snow the majority of the weekend. Unfortunately overnight lows weren't as cold as expected as its already up to 33 degrees in Allentown. Maybe a few inches overnight Sunday night.

it sure is nice to see all the local hills blowing snow!

The hills are alive with the sound of snowmaking cannons!!!

• Like 4

I like 78...as somebody said way better than 22...and now 476 is 70mph so I can go 80 and not even worry about getting a ticket.

Doesn't look like horrible production on the web cams.

Better production than the first night of snowmaking last season. Probably cause they were able to start early and go till late morning..based on my arithmetic the cannons blew for 18-19 hours and should be back on shortly after dusk. High five for stoke pass it down.

I'm still hoping they can get open Sunday for TP4 and Ski2Live

• Like 1