Zee Lights

skifreak

The 15 year old who runs blues FB page said look for an announcement soon. Wow it's warm out today I bet Toast is running and Atomic Jeff is probably washing is car with the boys in the BMW club.  

Wrong. After 45 miles in 7 days I needed a rest. I actually washed my car, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Maybe I can't believe how quiet Blue has been on their FB page. This is the time for them to get people hyped up. 

Apparently my sisters old boyfriend from high school just got hired at blue as their "social media coordinator".  I saw he posted it on his FB earlier today. It is a far cry from being the sports caster he wanted to be and I laughed when I saw it. Who knows maybe they weren't posting because they didn't have someone doing it. I can never understand how there is a specific job just for posting on social media.

28 minutes ago, skifreak said:

Apparently my sisters old boyfriend from high school just got hired at blue as their "social media coordinator".  I saw he posted it on his FB earlier today. It is a far cry from being the sports caster he wanted to be and I laughed when I saw it. Who knows maybe they weren't posting because they didn't have someone doing it. I can never understand how there is a specific job just for posting on social media.

Sheesh I'd be their social media coordinater for an order of pierogies. They already have a marketing department one of those ladies should be updating their Facebook multiple times per day. They have tens of thousands of followers on Facebook that's way more effective than a 3000 dollar a month billboard on 476

Sheesh I'd be their social media coordinater for an order of pierogies. They already have a marketing department one of those ladies should be updating their Facebook multiple times per day. They have tens of thousands of followers on Facebook that's way more effective than a 3000 dollar a month billboard on 476

Last year they had one just outside Newark on Rt 78. True story