Zee Lights

skifreak

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And now camelback fanboy eaf is hating on Blue for blowing in tubing lol. 

Oh, I'm not a CB fanboy at all. I'll ski anywhere it makes sense that day, for I haven't sold my soul for a few deserts ;) 

20 minutes ago, eaf said:

Oh, I'm not a CB fanboy at all. I'll ski anywhere it makes sense that day, for I haven't sold my soul for a few deserts ;) 

Thanks for the clarification...and for what it's worth I've never been to a season passholder party.  I'm really just there to drink beers in the lot and get made fun of for my 12 year old ski pants that have more holes than a bowling ball wahahahah 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thanks for the clarification...and for what it's worth I've never been to a season passholder party.  I'm really just there to drink beers in the lot and get made fun of for my 12 year old ski pants that have more holes than a bowling ball wahahahah 

I've been to a few and if you get there right at the start, the food's actually been pretty good.

This year was better than the past in that they had an ample amount of food whereas other years they actually ran out.

Disappointing was the "Drink" voucher in that you could only get beer with it, but they enticed you by having a bank of bottles at the rear of the bar.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

I've been to a few and if you get there right at the start, the food's actually been pretty good.

This year was better than the past in that they had an ample amount of food whereas other years they actually ran out.

Disappointing was the "Drink" voucher in that you could only get beer with it, but they enticed you by having a bank of bottles at the rear of the bar.

I would have gone I just didn't want to be at Blue for 6.5 hours especially considering the conditions that day and in need of a nap from party rocking the night before with college girls in ugly Xmas sweaters belting out Spice Girls and Journey songs 

• Like 1