Zee Lights

skifreak

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Indiggio I quit super early Sunday not cause I was bored, not cause the conditions were shit but I was genuinely nervous that I was risking injury from all the people that was my instinct at least.  

I hear ya!   That's primarily why Tarpon & I packed it in. 

It was getting VERY uncomfortable going down Midway, especially after we saw the boarder going down holding a beer.  I told Tarpon is must be empty.  Guy wiped out and Tarpon stopped and asked him.  Sure enough, he still had beer in it!  WE OUTTA HERE!

5 minutes ago, indiggio said:

It was getting VERY uncomfortable going down Midway, especially after we saw the boarder going down holding a beer.  I told Tarpon is must be empty.  Guy wiped out and Tarpon stopped and asked him.  Sure enough, he still had beer in it!  WE OUTTA HERE!

What a dumbass there's plenty of time to drink a beer on the lift ride up. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, indiggio said:

Well, they're gonna have to groom that shit, which creates the marbles everyone loves so much, and I've been told the groomers aren't allowed to make a lot of passes like they used to, so welcome the big chunks with open arms!

The only hope is that temps drop precipitously this afternoon which will allow them to make better snow to mix with the wet stuff that must be coming out of the guns now.

I get that, I was specifically wondering about trails where it would be the first blown snow. Like, if the snow coming out is crappy quality to the point where they would rather not make it, would there be any harm in blowing that on trails with no current coverage to start a base, rather than blowing no snow at all

8 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I get that, I was specifically wondering about trails where it would be the first blown snow. Like, if the snow coming out is crappy quality to the point where they would rather not make it, would there be any harm in blowing that on trails with no current coverage to start a base, rather than blowing no snow at all

No harm at all...although not as efficient as blowing in colder temperatures. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, indiggio said:

Why I have been hesitant to go. Really don't want to get run over. Why aren't these people Christmas shopping and going to parties? Thought about tomorrow morning, if we get predicted snow will probably be even more crowded. 

• Like 1

my business isnt all that great in the first place but yes I do. not a lot right now. Use a lot of washer fluid. Actually mostly washer fluid lol. stuff in the winter is mostly restaurants/small business and the occasional larger job that I could only make pricing work for if I did it in the winter slowdown.