Zee Lights

skifreak

4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Blowing snow into Danielsville with all this wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's fucked up is that's the first thing I think of when it's windy in the winter.......ahh looks like Blue is blowing another glacier for the zincies.......I feel like that needs a K but zinc has a C....can I get the official spelling of zincies

9 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

What's fucked up is that's the first thing I think of when it's windy in the winter.......ahh looks like Blue is blowing another glacier for the zincies.......I feel like that needs a K but zinc has a C....can I get the official spelling of zincies

I looked it up on google and first response was this. 

IMG_1905.PNG

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Is "Zinc-ies" the politically correct term for those who reside in the Lehighton/Palmerton area?

Zinc-ies have to be from that area but not all people from that area are Zinc-ies, its the LV equivalent of Reading's Mushroom pickers.

I'm not sure exactly how to describe them but there is a certain subset of people at blue that you can just tell are Zinc-ies.

It's kinda like a townie but more redneck less wanna be gangster.

If you met that instructor girl last year that was straight up thirsty for it (particuarly NMSKI lol) she was a Zinc-ie though maybe slightly too educated. A good clue your talking to a Zinc-ie is when the conversation is over and your main thought is WTF.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Johnny Law said:

If you met that instructor girl last year that was straight up thirsty for it (particuarly NMSKI lol) she was a Zinc-ie though maybe slightly too educated. A good clue your talking to a Zinc-ie is when the conversation is over and your main thought is WTF.

Did anyone ever find out what her deal was?

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I believe Saturday. Thought you were there today. 

That was the plan but an order of 21 skids of office paper got pushed back to today, and I needed to be there for snow removal, along with several other things I didn't feel right about leaving for others to do. Hayata spoke to blue this afternoon and they said the six will be spinning tomorrow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zzslope said:

That was the plan but an order of 21 skids of office paper got pushed back to today, and I needed to be there for snow removal, along with several other things I didn't feel right about leaving for others to do. Hayata spoke to blue this afternoon and they said the six will be spinning tomorrow.

Wow you might be the first PASR to ride the poconos fastest six pack.