Zee Lights

skifreak

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You only have one chance to ski on 12/24/17...id ski tomorrow if I was back in the A. Don't think I would have skied today..

That's how my weekend worked out. Bagged skiing in the rain today, but heading up tomorrow morning. Being Christmas Eve and all gonna have to bug out kinda early so no Sausage Sunday tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IceEidolon said:

Sidewinder opened today - no park, but when was the last time Sidewinder came before Razors and Dreamweaver?

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

No idea but with no park sidewinder opened much quicker than normal and being so early in the season Razors wasn't a major priority where when it's early January I'm sure there's a lot of pressure from the BMRs

I know some of the casual jibhonks are just finding out that sidewinder no longer has big dawg booters and a rail garden. Enjorales you weren't around when Blue had a short bus in the park..most wouldn't grind it they'd just look at it or whack it with their poles.  I'll miss the wall ride..I used to piss behind it. 

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I know some of the casual jibhonks are just finding out that sidewinder no longer has big dawg booters and a rail garden. Enjorales you weren't around when Blue had a short bus in the park..most wouldn't grind it they'd just look at it or whack it with their poles.  I'll miss the wall ride..I used to piss behind it. 

It was a full size bus.

15 minutes ago, indiggio said:

They used to have a half (or maybe it was a quarter) pipe down in the valley too for a season or two.

They had a half pipe where Central Park is currently located for many years..they'd hire a crew from out of the area to design it and they had a Zaag pipe groomer that they barely ever used..

camelback actually used to have two halfpipes and one season Montage built a super pipe for a competition. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They had a half pipe where Central Park is currently located for many years..they'd hire a crew from out of the area to design it and they had a Zaag pipe groomer that they barely ever used..

I liked when the air bag was in the valley.  Gave us something to watch while riding up the lift.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

I don't see anybody working on the 6-pack! :crymore:

I saw a whole crew vigorously shoveling the 3/4" of slop outside the upper lodge on the webcam at around 5:45am.  

If the six pack isn't up and running it's gonna be a holiday week from hell.  I really hope they don't need a part from Slovenia 🇸🇮 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I saw a whole crew vigorously shoveling the 3/4" of slop outside the upper lodge on the webcam at around 5:45am. 

If the six pack isn't up and running it's gonna be a holiday week from hell.  I really hope they don't need a part from Slovenia 🇸🇮 

I saw them too.  I was wondering why they were shoveling.  I guess the restaurant is open today?

I was disappointed to not see the guns on, but it looks like temps are a bit too high.  WTF?

4 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I saw them too.  I was wondering why they were shoveling.  I guess the restaurant is open today?

I was disappointed to not see the guns on, but it looks like temps are a bit too high.  WTF?

It's just barely cold enough to blow..don't worry they'll be blasting the snowguns the rest of the week...