Zee Lights

skifreak

They are basically starting from scratch on both Main Street and Vista. I don’t see why Main Street can’t open at the same time.

Agreed. Main Street production is better than vista. I think they are calling on vista to be open and will announce Main Street opening as a Friday or Saturday bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I just don't think they want to commit to opening up Main Street for fear they can't for whatever reason.

Always better to under promise and over deliver than the opposite...

Yup.

This evening when the guns go on they might not be off until Saturday. Hopefully they keep them cranking as much as possible on Friday with people there. Bring your goggles out and your tropical plants in! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The temperature just shot up. 38 in the A now..guns off on lower Main Street..I’m sure will be off on vista soon but temperatures should drop fast later this afternoon.  Will give the snowmakers a chance to catch their bearings after a grueling couple hours of snowmaking.  Operation blizzard 3.0 is gonna be Lit when the guns are Lit. 

• Like 1

Blue was never so aggro about getting open for Root Friday in the Ray tuthill days...Earliest openings then was first weekend in December.  I think that PoconoOceanCity was onto something when he said social media has forced more resorts to open earlier..and a little help from Mother Nature.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Yup.

This evening when the guns go on they might not be off until Saturday. Hopefully they keep them cranking as much as possible on Friday with people there. Bring your goggles out and your tropical plants in! 

Nice warning on the tropical plants!

That’s worth a like!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1