Zee Lights

skifreak

34 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

HAM?

Extravagant Xmas displays are almost as environmentally harmful as they are tacky. I have seen some tasteful ones, but gotta be under 1%.

That said, I realize lighting candles for 8 nights also produces some carbon.

Can be any more environmentally harmful as pressurizing air and water to make snow.  

Please dont tell me you are one of these people that thinks their electric car has no carbon footprint, or thinks wind turbines produce no emissions. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Can be any more environmentally harmful as pressurizing air and water to make snow.  

Please dont tell me you are one of these people that thinks their electric car has no carbon footprint, or thinks wind turbines produce no emissions. 

He would never pony up the cash for an electric car. 

21 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

that should say "cant", but im sure you guys figured that out.  

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Yeah we just do candles. I can’t be bothered putting up and taking down lights in the cold. 

As long as you dont put up one of those inflatable helicopter things on your lawn, im ok with just the candles. 

I cant put lights up when its warm out.  Should be cold and possibly snowy.  Need some type of risk when climbing around on my roof.  

Just now, JFskiDan said:

As long as you dont put up one of those inflatable helicopter things on your lawn, im ok with just the candles.  

Did you ever notice that the people with the smallest lawns put up the most and the largest inflatable decorations?

There's one near me where Santa looks like he's doing something naughty with Rudolf and a penguin.

7 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I cant put lights up when its warm out.  Should be cold and possibly snowy.  Need some type of risk when climbing around on my roof.  

There’s tons of inflatable things across from my work including Mr. grinch and Rudolph. 

19 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Add more alcohol into the equation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty how has Eaf been?  I haven’t seen him at Blue yet this season and I know you like to text with him. 

Haven't heard from Eaf. I think Eaf quit this Site. I'll never forget all the good times had with Eaf, like when he complained that he couldn't get a word in on the 4 pack because of my yammering.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Haven't heard from Eaf. I think Eaf quit this Site. I'll never forget all the good times had with Eaf, like when he complained that he couldn't get a word in on the 4 pack because of my yammering.

Eaf was even hating on the four powder days I got in a row in Colorado.

Edited by toast21602
  • Sad 1