Zee Lights

skifreak

1 minute ago, Schif said:

I kind of figured the snowblades would be better in the beginning? More forgiving and such? Or no? I still don't know anything so I'm going to let you be my ski guru at this point. 

I'm just a guy with a closet full of skis, and one pair (at least) will adjust to fit your boot.  I dont entirely disagree with your short ski theory, but those skis are really short for you.  

Other smarter people than me will chime in here, but i think longer skis will be more of a help to you with some of the conditions we have at Blue on a regular basis.  

4 minutes ago, tnt said:

What was gift card day?

salty complained to blue's managment about 45 minute lift lines and they gave him a gift card for i believe the value of the lift ticket.  for some reason people here went nuts and jumped all over him.  i thought it was a smart plan...dude got to ski for free that day

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

salty complained to blue's managment about 45 minute lift lines and they gave him a gift card for i believe the value of the lift ticket.  for some reason people here went nuts and jumped all over him.  i thought it was a smart plan...dude got to ski for free that day

Salty actually used the gift card for night skiing and the night ticket was $5 less and it turns out they didn’t give him the $5 difference so the next run he went into the lodge and demanded $5 difference and he ended up losing the $5 gift card lol.  Salty is something else. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty actually used the gift card for night skiing and the night ticket was $5 less and it turns out they didn’t give him the $5 difference so the next run he went into the lodge and demanded $5 difference and he ended up losing the $5 gift card lol.  Salty is something else. 

lol i forgot about that

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh my god...so funny.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue said on their Facebook page no six this weekend. I’m sure they don’t want to spend the extra on staffing and operating expenses for six pack and lower lodge.

I'll bring my skins...ski to the valley under the guns and skin back up....under the guns.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Just dropped the skis to get mounted. Looks like the 6 on Saturday to me

Wait.....you bought flat skis from Buckmans, and it took like 2 weeks for them to get them to you?  They really arent doing anything to help with the "shop local" thing.  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, tnt said:

Oh my god...so funny.

It’s funny but true...I have probably 50 funnier stories involving my customers and the squeaky wheel always gets the grease...out of the 100 days I skied at Jackson hole I only had one day when I asked for a ticket refund and that day I just managed one 2,000 vert run from the top of apres vous and one 2800 vert fun from top of gondola..then all the lifts shut down I got in line for a voucher and they gave m the equivalent of one day ticket in a gift card..then I ate and drank and skied snow king later that afternoon for two hours.  

#SaltyProblems

#SaltLyfe

#GiftCard

# Rad

#Liftlines

#EarlyBirdGetsWorm

#LivinLaVidaLoca

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Wait.....you bought flat skis from Buckmans, and it took like 2 weeks for them to get them to you?  They really arent doing anything to help with the "shop local" thing.  

It took 4 days but still.

They said 2 weeks for mounting. Shop is garbage. Never again

3 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

It must be tough to get up everyday with that Vantablack like darkness in your soul. You could probably write some pretty awesome lets go kill ourselves kinda songs though.........

Blue still has some guns going, Valley next weekend I think, still shit is hot to be talking about the Valley on dec 5th, one year iirc we were 17th opening day with the baby lift only. Root you gotta be happy LAZY !

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Root loves lazy...he gets so excited for lazy that I once saw him drooling. 

Love me some lazy.  Love seeing this snowmaking continue.   

• Like 2