Zee Lights

skifreak

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue is blowing snow...I’ll be up this evening.  Looks like really good snowmaking tonight!!!

Saw that. They are blowing on stuff that is already open. Nothing on Challenge, which is surprising. Probably going wild over in tubing. I'll probably be up later this morning or afternoon.

8 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Blue Mountain Parks put an Instagram post saying they're closing comearound park for a couple days so they can blow snow, build a base and do a revamped park build.

Wow seems like the plan is focus on keeping deep base depths on existing trails.  Looks like the normal mid to late January for 100% open. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Schif said:

I just hope all the snow they made on the open terrain isn't gone by the time we get there on Sunday. Think they will even be open Saturday? It's probably a given that they close early Saturday best case scenario. 

It will be fine by Sunday but the rain tomorrow will make for nice conditions Sunday morning..maybe...as Indiggio said they probably stay open Saturday for the race team.