Zee Lights

skifreak

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Guns should be going nearly nonstop until Tuesday. 

I forgot how inconvenient it is to ski with all the guns blowing. It's hard to talk on the lift and sometimes the snow blows in my face, and my goggles ice up frequently so I need to use my $2 squeegee made in China that I bought from Buckmans. Also I can't really hear my music over those loud snowguns.

Edited by saltyant

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I forgot how inconvenient it is to ski with all the guns blowing. It's hard to talk on the lift and sometimes the snow blows in my face, and my goggles ice up frequently so I need to use my $2 squeegee made in China that I bought from Buckmans. Also I can't really hear my music over those loud snowguns.

Ok. 

• Like 1

ff8339203e220c3774a3dc60527028ee.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I forgot how inconvenient it is to ski with all the guns blowing. It's hard to talk on the lift and sometimes the snow blows in my face

Poor baby....are you used to skiing at camelback or something?

I know that they close when it snows.

The rest of us love that shit....

Suck it up Nancy, put your man pants on those snow guns sound better than that Neil Diamond blasting in your ears anyway .....lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I don’t know I talked to you and Indiggio plenty last night..harden the fuck up saltlick.  It would be even more inconvenient to wait for natural snow to fall in abundance before skiing. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Poor baby....are you used to skiing at camelback or something?

I know that they close when it snows.

The rest of us love that shit....

Suck it up Nancy, put your man pants on those snow guns sound better than that Neil Diamond blasting in your ears anyway .....lol

Sweet Caroline was a fucking slut.