Zee Lights

skifreak

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You’re not up there?  Thought you had off work today??

snow looks good on the webcams. 

Nah. I need a day to do nothing after a trip. But, I was thinking of going this afternoon since the cold will keep most people away, but probably wont go due to possible extreme ice.

Edited by saltyant

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah. I need a day to do nothing after a trip. But, I was thinking of going this afternoon since the cold will keep most people away, but probably wont go due to possible extreme ice.

They're closing today at 4pm.

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No snowmaking at Blue.  Must be too cold and windy..I bet they’ll blow tonight and tomorrow because it’s all about the base 

Probably giving the snowmakers a break during the day.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

How was spirit airlines?  I like TP4s post about how he hopes nobody needs a doctor because ain’t none of them flying spirit.  Blue really got screwed this MLK weekend..normal crowds Saturday, and quiet Sunday and today.  I’m glad I don’t have stock in Blue but am happy that I have faith in them..cause you’ve gotta have Faith...some chicks with hippy parents are even named Faith. 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How was spirit airlines?  I like TP4s post about how he hopes nobody needs a doctor because ain’t none of them flying spirit.  Blue really got screwed this MLK weekend..normal crowds Saturday, and quiet Sunday and today.  I’m glad I don’t have stock in Blue but am happy that I have faith in them..cause you’ve gotta have Faith...some chicks with hippy parents are even named Faith. 

Spirit was fine, just like any other airline. I'm debating hitting up true Blue. Do you think the snow is good today?? Impossible to tell from the webcams. 

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Spirit was fine, just like any other airline. I'm debating hitting up true Blue. Do you think the snow is good today?? Impossible to tell from the webcams. 

Yeah snow will be good and smooth..stick to the sides if the middle is blown off.  If I didn’t have work today I’d go up for an hour and a half..although you might want the day to decompress after a strenuous 2.5 hour flight from Flo Rida

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah snow will be good and smooth..stick to the sides if the middle is blown off.  If I didn’t have work today I’d go up for an hour and a half..although you might want the day to decompress after a strenuous 2.5 hour flight from Flo Rida

Ok I think i will go for a few hours since I got to sleep in today. I dont mind sub zero temps at all, maybe I'll go in every hour for hot cocoa or something. I greatly prefer extreme cold to lines and crowded runs.

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Ok I think i will go for a few hours since I got to sleep in today. I dont mind sub zero temps at all, maybe I'll go in every hour for hot cocoa or something. I greatly prefer extreme cold to lines and crowded runs.

Well then today is a good day for you to go...post a report.  I think Root is there and maybe Johnathan Lawson. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well then today is a good day for you to go...post a report.  I think Root is there and maybe Johnathan Lawson. 

This is great!! I'll get to ski all runs now like Razor's edge and the terrain park at the bottom of Main St so i dont have to skate to the 6 pack