Zee Lights

skifreak

I’m guessing that means that Blue doesn’t condone earning your turns? It’s pretty common up here. Moe already got after it, and I know some peeps were getting face shots over at MRG. Talk about ruling with an iron fist...

It’s also fairly common on mountains with snowmaking before they open for the season, in case someone was going to point out that discrepancy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I’m guessing that means that Blue doesn’t condone earning your turns? It’s pretty common up here. Moe already got after it, and I know some peeps were getting face shots over at MRG. Talk about ruling with an iron fist...

It’s also fairly common on mountains with snowmaking before they open for the season, in case someone was going to point out that discrepancy.

It’s private property you ding dong. 

Hows the riding today in Vermont??  Are you gonna do real time updates?

Not going out today. Killington is too much of a madhouse, especially since it’s not t2b and they jacked up the prices without the BoGo deal this year. The hope was to go to a Vail resort, but they all backed off of their early openings. I’m hoping for Bretton Woods tomorrow, or possibly Wildcat, but worst case I’ll hit Killington Monday and Tuesday.

It will be ironic if BB opens first...

11 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Not going out today. Killington is too much of a madhouse, especially since it’s not t2b and they jacked up the prices without the BoGo deal this year. The hope was to go to a Vail resort, but they all backed off of their early openings. I’m hoping for Bretton Woods tomorrow, or possibly Wildcat, but worst case I’ll hit Killington Monday and Tuesday.

It will be ironic if BB opens first...

Nice have a blast...and post a report sometime before March. If you can get your ski patrol director to write you a letter I’m sure you can score free skiing at Killington. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Guns should be shutting off shortly. It doesn’t look like much production on Vista but a solid start. I’m anxious to see the whales on main. What a great start to the season for their first go at blowing snow! Getting excited to be back at Blue!

If the temps next week hold, I think they could get an opening announcement for the weekend with that Wednesday. 

53064564-DA41-4EEE-A250-76DD08979D57.png

Yippyyy! What a glorious week!

Snowmaking started in Poconos, and a foot of early snow in Dolomites. Pugski is bombarding me with at least half a dozen of new "for sale" threads daily, and I've just winterized my sprinklers.

If the season is not 5 minutes away, I really don't know what to think of all of this.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, eaf said:

Yippyyy! What a glorious week!

Snowmaking started in Poconos, and a foot of early snow in Dolomites. Pugski is bombarding me with at least half a dozen of new "for sale" threads daily, and I've just winterized my sprinklers.

If the season is not 5 minutes away, I really don't know what to think of all of this.

Welcome back eaf!!!! It will make me a while to get used to your purple avatar instead of green, but I've already adapted to Steeze's. This season should be pretty legit and rad.

Edited by saltyant

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Welcome back eaf!!!! It will make me a while to get used to your purple avatar instead of green, but I've already adapted to Steeze's. This season should be pretty legit and rad.

Purple?? Why in the world am I purple? I mean, green or rad I'd get, but purple? Can I file a petition to change my color?

5 minutes ago, eaf said:

Purple?? Why in the world am I purple? I mean, green or rad I'd get, but purple? Can I file a petition to change my color?

All of the generic avatars changed during the summer. I think Atomic reset the servers or something. I rely on them so it's taken a while to adapt, but now it would be weird to see Steeze in pink again. You should start a protest, maybe you can get your green back or take a picture of your Atomics and put them on. 

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

All of the generic avatars changed during the summer. I think Atomic reset the servers or something. I rely on them so it's taken a while to adapt, but now it would be weird to see Steeze in pink again. You should start a protest, maybe you can get your green back or take a picture of your Atomics and put then on

Yeah, Atomics... I feel like I need to get rid of them somehow. I think last year I've been on them twice or thrice at most...

Anyhow, my go to skis these days are either blue or green. Where is that King of the Hill, I need my avatar to match!