Zee Lights

skifreak

What did I miss over the summer? I think I saw Blue bought by some obscure buyer, so likely no benefits for the passholders and hopefully no changes to the VIP lanes. Then JFBB scored epically and so did our board singer. Anything else?

21 minutes ago, eaf said:

What did I miss over the summer? I think I saw Blue bought by some obscure buyer, so likely no benefits for the passholders and hopefully no changes to the VIP lanes. Then JFBB scored epically and so did our board singer. Anything else?

I think the most exciting thing to happen this summer was the new avatar colors. Oh, and of course the dedication of Mount Steezy this afternoon.

https://www.paskiandride.com/forums/topic/18588-where-was-your-earliest-ski-day/page/4/#comments

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I think the most exciting thing to happen this summer was the new avatar colors. Oh, and of course the dedication of Mount Steezy this afternoon.

https://www.paskiandride.com/forums/topic/18588-where-was-your-earliest-ski-day/page/4/#comments

That was rad. 

• Thanks 1

They're just messing with you eaf. Vails offered was accepted on a funding basis only. They now own blue but didnt want to include it on their main list of resorts or offer Epic passes so as not to compete with the resorts they already bought here- big boulder and the like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They said it could open with enough natural snow.  Blue also bought a new park groomer.  

That's actually rather cool. I remember, once I missed the last ride up and had to take a shuttle to my car. Now they'll have no excuses and I fully expect to get a tow up.