Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, brm05 said:

please explain these rules and how strictly they are enforced

What rules???  Follow Smartstyle and the Skiers responsibility code and you’ll be good. I usually drink enough beers in the lot after skiing so typically save the pocket beers for later in the season..i don’t even keep my phone on me when I ski.  Nice not having much in pockets.  

Don't be the backpack beer guy.

Or the guy who attempts to throw empty beer cans from said backpack into the giant garbage can under the lift, but misses adding to the already existing garbage.

Side note. My hope for Blue for the 2019-2020 season is that the eyesore giant under the lift trashcan next to sidewinder is eliminated, replaced by a no tolerance litter policy. Tired of people thrashing up the place. Won't happen but I can dream.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Or the guy who attempts to throw empty beer cans from said backpack into the giant garbage can under the lift, but misses adding to the already existing garbage.

Side note. My hope for Blue for the 2019-2020 season is that the eyesore giant under the lift trashcan next to sidewinder is eliminated, replaced by a no tolerance litter policy. Tired of people thrashing up the place. Won't happen but I can dream.

Annnnd how do they enforce a “no tolerance” litter policy. Lift police? I’ll take the dumpster and semi monthly zincies cleaning the lift line. See ya tomorrow! Psyched!!!!

Annnnd how do they enforce a “no tolerance” litter policy. Lift police? I’ll take the dumpster and semi monthly zincies cleaning the lift line. See ya tomorrow! Psyched!!!!

Was thinking under cover litter agents or better yet set up some surveillance cameras?? (Kidding). No tolorance just sounded good in my head when I posted so I went with it. In reality maybe put up a no littering sign or two and up the zincie lift line cleaning shift from semi monthly to once a week.

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

contrary to what you might believe, i am considerate. i always have a plastic trash bag inside of the backpack for my empties and I use it.

last thing i need to do is advertise drinking by throwing an empty can at a trash can beneath me almost guaranteed to miss. I don't know why mountains have that sort of thing anyway, just put a trash can at the top of the lift.

11 minutes ago, brm05 said:

contrary to what you might believe, i am considerate. i always have a plastic trash bag inside of the backpack for my empties and I use it.

last thing i need to do is advertise drinking by throwing an empty can at a trash can beneath me almost guaranteed to miss. I don't know why mountains have that sort of thing anyway, just put a trash can at the top of the lift.

The PASRs I know make the can 90+ percent of the time.  @RootDKJ only missed the can once or twice last season and I even spit gum in it sometimes. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Why would it be contrary to what I believe? I don't know you and wouldn't assume that you were inconsiderate; unless I knew who you were and that you actually are...which I don't. My trashcan comment wasn't directed you or anyone here. SMH

41 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Why would it be contrary to what I believe? I don't know you and wouldn't assume that you were inconsiderate; unless I knew who you were and that you actually are...which I don't. My trashcan comment wasn't directed you or anyone here. SMH

Sorry, didn't mean it like that, I just thought maybe i had come across like someone who didn't give a shit about trashing the place, i just like to get loose and have fun.