Zee Lights

skifreak

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Some on Blues facebook page are a bit upset at weekday openings now being 9am vs 830am this season. One guy even said he’s considering not buying a season pass for next season because of it.  

blue has been going full retard the past year.  i am beginning to accept that if you want to ride the best terrain in PA, you are gonna have to accept getting fucked throughout the season.  a give and take I suppose

Edited by theprogram4
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

blue has been going full retard the past year.  i am beginning to accept that if you want to ride the best terrain in PA, you are gonna have to accept getting fucked throughout the season.  a give and take I suppose

I don’t like how they switched weekday to off peak and weekends to peak. Makes the hours confusing to some cause I don’t think of this weekend as peak time I think of a true holiday as peak..they’ll save thousands in employment costs opening at 9am vs 830am on weekdays.  Will also give a bunch more people a chance to make it up there for opening..especially on pow days..also will make it tougher for some to sneak in some runs before work...I disapprove of the change even though it will likely only affect me a handful of days this season if that. 

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

Place is going right down the Aquashicola...