Zee Lights

skifreak

Just now, toast21602 said:

Nice. I'm itching to ski but these last few weeks have been crazy busy and the next week will be too as the semester winds down. Then I'll have a bit of freedom to get out. Post pictures! 

You should take a couple week break from PASR then you can get all your work done uninterrupted.  

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blues social media really sucks.  It’s after 1pm on a Friday and no updates about what trails will be open, lift ticket pricing or even some sort of picture to get people stoked.  

i dont understand why they cant simply make a post each and every morning about conditions, trails, hours etc.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Yeah, in this day/age of social media, Blue is pretty lax...

im now in the habit of checking blue's facebook everytime before i leave, regardless of how perfect the weather was.  yesterday afternoon i checked before i left and they hadn't posted about conditions, trail count, or operating hours in days.  Facebook is a simple and extremely cheap way to stay in contact with your customers 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

im now in the habit of checking blue's facebook everytime before i leave, regardless of how perfect the weather was.  yesterday afternoon i checked before i left and they hadn't posted about conditions, trail count, or operating hours in days.  Facebook is a simple and extremely cheap way to stay in contact with your customers 

It's pretty much become the de facto standard for communication with companies anymore.

1 minute ago, Johnny Law said:

I say even if there is only a skiff open them up. Lazy would be much more interesting then.

I said the same about Main Street last week. 

We've skied on less in the springtime, so what's the difference between then and early season?
It's not all that crowded and it would take some of the load off Midway. 
It's Blue, go figure...

• Like 1

not that any of us care, but $70 lift tix.  Holy crap.  Lots of people be splitting cocoas n shit.  

Was thinking about taking my girls Sunday morning if it was still 40. Not going to spend 70 for them to lap vista and Lazy Mile. I do have 4th/5th grade pass for one and a 3 pack for the other but I’m not sure if it’s worth burning them. Looks like I’ll be solo.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

not that any of us care, but $70 lift tix.  Holy crap.  Lots of people be splitting cocoas n shit.  

No way is it worth 70$ that's like half of Alta or 1/3 of Vail lol 

They will probably be packed though so the market is there. Imagine like even a family of 4, renting and eating, that's 400$ to ski marbles on three trails lol

First run was 529 for me so I dont care but it does make me laugh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

I considered going Sunday, since there’s no Sunday eagles game, however $70 for half a mountain early season changed my mind on that one.