Zee Lights

skifreak

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

It is absolutely dead here. I didn't see a single other person until I got under the six pack on that flat trail coming in from lazy mile. They were on the lift. 

Yeah pretty much a ghost town. I like it. Rain scared people away but these few drops are tolerable. 

4 minutes ago, Benm said:

Fyi I don't know how many more sleds we will be seeing. 

There was a big placard / sign saying that only people with tickets are allowed on the snow. 

Maybe it has been there but I don't remember it. 

They had them up last week too. Two at the top lodge at each access point. Gotta love gaper mountain. 

If they had a sledding area it would cannibolize the tubing and would need to be ticketed as it’s private property and could open up lawsuits without some fine print. A sledding area could be a great opportunity to sell sleds..I know a Koi guy on the southside that has a plug that can hook Blue up with flexible flyer sleds for only $22.99 each and they can sell them for at least $60...arbitrage at its finest..the plug is Walmart...

D4072023-C086-482F-A63C-8042B5327D30.jpeg

31 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If they had a sledding area it would cannibolize the tubing and would need to be ticketed as it’s private property and could open up lawsuits without some fine print. A sledding area could be a great opportunity to sell sleds..I know a Koi guy on the southside that has a plug that can hook Blue up with flexible flyer sleds for only $22.99 each and they can sell them for at least $60...arbitrage at its finest..the plug is Walmart...

D4072023-C086-482F-A63C-8042B5327D30.jpeg

your koi guy is also your sled guy?

• Haha 1