Zee Lights

skifreak

2 minutes ago, IceEidolon said:

Upper main got guns on last night, but come around midway lower main was great. 

Seems like a heavy focus on Razors - doesn’t that have to be edge to edge pretty soon here?

Big races coming up soon...looks like you’ll get some time off work after the next mini cold spell. Good thing is the snowmaking ponds will be full again. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

I was up today later in the afternoon. 

Shit was popping, lots of terrible skiers in the house. Nm/razors were closed. Blowing on razors/lower park. 

Soft sugar pretty much everywhere except lower main. 

Were you in lower lot around 330?  We were just heading out. Snow was really nice all day. ROTD definitely Challenge, what a difference from Sunday. NM and Razors closed, but Dreamweaver pretty nice. No tailgating due to high winds, ate inside, but it was all fun. I left just as buses started pulling in. Another session tomorrow before the 60 degree weather this weekend. 

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

Were you in lower lot around 330?  We were just heading out. Snow was really nice all day. ROTD definitely Challenge, what a difference from Sunday. NM and Razors closed, but Dreamweaver pretty nice. No tailgating due to high winds, ate inside, but it was all fun. I left just as buses started pulling in. Another session tomorrow before the 60 degree weather this weekend. 

Must have been me, pink helmet ? 

Challenge has been good the last couple days which is strange