Zee Lights

skifreak

From the racing FB:
Most of you will not know who Jake is. He is a behind the scenes guy. He is one of the Blue Mountain snowmaking crew members that makes that white slippery stuff we get to ski on each season. With out him there would be no snow. His tireless hours have provided us with snow.

Last night he lost everything in a house fire. We know these are trying times for everyone but any amount helps. He lost EVERY single thing. If you can donate please do. He is a good kid! (All of about 23)
Thank you! Happy Easter! Stay safe!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 12:34 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue is now offering a four hour lift ticket.  

4 hr lift tix with pricing of $28, $22 and $18 depending on time sounds awesome and will lilely get me to Blue some even with an Epic pass. I rarely ski Blue more than 4 hrs at a stretch.

A bit surprising that weekday and weekend pricing seems to be the same.

2 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

4 hr lift tix with pricing of $28, $22 and $18 depending on time sounds awesome and will lilely get me to Blue some even with an Epic pass. I rarely ski Blue more than 4 hrs at a stretch.

Welcome back Ski2Live

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

where u see that pricing?  my guess is, since there probably is a limit to how many tickets sold each day, i sort of think "discount" tickets are a thing of the pass.  Honestly, they could probably jack up rates pretty good, and still sell out.  Just my worthless 2 cents on the subject.  

36 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

where u see that pricing?  my guess is, since there probably is a limit to how many tickets sold each day, i sort of think "discount" tickets are a thing of the pass.  Honestly, they could probably jack up rates pretty good, and still sell out.  Just my worthless 2 cents on the subject.  

Click on the "buy now" links on Blue's web site. 

$28 am start

$22 early afternoon start

$18 late afternoon / eve start

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

21 minutes ago, Schif said:

Looks like they are shooting for @RootDKJ Friday again this year

What is a Root Friday? Isn't it called Black Friday?

So if someone buys a ticket today and there's no snow/cold weather, they lose their money and don't get to ski?

I used Liftopia and this appears to be the same type of deal, except this is way, way too far out to be gambling on the weather.

Edited by saltyant