Zee Lights

skifreak

Don't they usually say three days around the clock? Seems like they're a day short. Not to be a Debbie Downer but besides Xmas 2015 for two days of grass skiing I don't remember them opening with just two nights of snowmaking. Maybe the long timers can correct me.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, IceEidolon said:

Don't they usually say three days around the clock? Seems like they're a day short. Not to be a Debbie Downer but besides Xmas 2015 for two days of grass skiing I don't remember them opening with just two nights of snowmaking. Maybe the long timers can correct me.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

They said ~80 hours of snowmaking to get open. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I am available to ski Saturday if they care to open

If they care to open?  Dude you sound like my mom...."I made dinner if you actually care to eat it"

I'll start writing up a letter to Blue today for you though - petitioning for them to open Saturday so you can conquer the steeps of Easy Out.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If they care to open?  Dude you sound like my mom...."I made dinner if you actually care to eat it"
I'll start writing up a letter to Blue today for you though - petitioning for them to open Saturday so you can conquer the steeps of Easy Out.  

He's a rock star... preferential treatment is expected when you hit a certain level of stardom.
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Funny that he sounds like your mom. 

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Funny that he sounds like your mom. 

Haha...my mom is cool and all, but she's not a rock star like Ski2Live

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

He's a rock star... preferential treatment is expected when you hit a certain level of stardom.

That makes sense.  I'm sure his agents are already in contact with Blue to get reservations then

• Like 1

20 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I'll never understand why they only have ~10 guns on homestretch. That is THE trail they need to get open before anything else and they usually have less production there than anywhere else with those crappy yellow guns. Line that trail on both sides and get that shit open with the vista lift asap. 

After seeing the output from the last two days, I stand by this statement. Vista continues to be the weak link.