Zee Lights

skifreak

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

I had to google the town of Lofty. It's near at town I've seen on signs and maps for a while but have absolutely no clue how to pronounce. Can anyone shed some light on Quakake for me? 

Lofty is right by where Steeze skied down the hill. I ride there and Quakake all the time. @AtomicSkier knows about all those little towns like Ginther.

What's your question on Quakake? It's pronounced Quake-Ache.

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, Benm said:

need power source ;)

edit: i was under the impression it was being strapped to some random tree.

Strapped to a random tree?  well anybody can strap ken and barbie to a tree and...........oh, wait, thats already been done at Blue.  

I live in an area that has had exponential housing growth over the past decade or so, to the point where i have to go around the town i live in, rather than go through it to get home at 4-5 pm.  I doubt that traffic is really get less congested anywhere, so i just deal with it.  i like where i live, i really like my house, and from my house i dont see anything but other houses, a barn and some trees.  

I actually don’t even mind the warehouses that are popping up less than a mile from my house on former farmland, although I dislike the shady dealings that put them there instead of the farmland that it used to be. But I think that 22 should have been widened to 3 lanes in each direction between the 78 access points before they started the warehouse boom along the root between those points.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The lights are on..that means they’re hoping to fire up the snowmaking cannons. 

They need to utilize every opportunity they get now. Even if it is only for an hour.

I saw they upgraded the drive train for the 6pack, so hopefully it only breaks down once per ride instead of three times.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I saw they upgraded the drive train for the 6pack, so hopefully it only breaks down once per ride instead of three times.

Probably a step in the right direction for sure. 6 comments on their FB post and of course there is the “when are you opening” comment. 

56 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Guns are on!!!!

i looked at midnight and only the two guns on the slopeside cam were on (the red ones?). at 3am they were all on. main st hasn't had a gun on all night, though i just saw two people walking down it, so maybe there's a problem or they will be turning them on?

13 minutes ago, Benm said:

i looked at midnight and only the two guns on the slopeside cam were on (the red ones?). at 3am they were all on. main st hasn't had a gun on all night, though i just saw two people walking down it, so maybe there's a problem or they will be turning them on?

Sounds like you slept about as well as me.  Anyway Blue is being extra aggro..with the forecast I think there’s a tiny chance at 12/12..things change fast. 

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Temperatures aren’t really supposed to rise today but humidity will drop.  This is fantastic.  If they can just get the vista chair or even school hill open for the weekend will be awesome.  

Would suck for you since you aren't coming if it is just the Vista lift. Bummer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1