Zee Lights

skifreak

10 minutes ago, Benm said:

Still blowing snow I'm pumped up. I don't think they've stopped all day??

Drove by about 20 min ago on the way home from a shop at Country Junction. Could see them going strong  on lower Main up through Midway and the entire length of Burma. Nice that they should have a green root down on opening day.

• Like 4

Just now, enjoralas said:

Drove by about 20 min ago on the way home from a shop at Country Junction. Could see them going strong  on lower Main up through Midway and the entire length of Burma. Nice that they should have a green root down on opening day.

Awwwesssooooome

awesome.gif.2b4929341cd92c999a5b618e816f9759.gif

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

New guns on Burma are clutch. Smart move on their part allowing for a green and hopefully less of a disaster on lower main 

Yup, as soon as they announced them I figured that’s what their thinking was.  Doesn’t matter how many “experts only” signs they put up, Jerry didn’t come out and pay his $30 to ski Vista!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Justo8484 said:

Saturday afternoon is looking warm and sunny. How long til a bump line gets skied in?

Saturday afternoon warm and showers in the forecast but could change. That’s the weather.com forecast noaa has mostly cloudy Saturday afternoon.  Anyway I’m sure at least push piles maybe they’ll seed Barney’s 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Benm said:

Was just outside and it is frigid. I'm same altitude, 10 miles away as bird flies or whatever they say. Blue might have guns going till Fri. Optimistic. 

What elevation are you at? I’d say guns on until Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. Lower Main Street and midway are gonna be deep

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What elevation are you at? I’d say guns on until Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. Lower Main Street and midway are gonna be deep

Around 1050-1100. My ZIP is weird.  you're right, maybe not Fri but a long time and I'm so excited. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Loading from the Burma side opening day would be rad. Maybe even lazy mile and upper main opening day and x-ing.  Temperatures are dropping fast tonight.  

Nothing was going on Upper main earlier, dry as a bone. Lotta hours between now and then tho

They turned on the crappy compressed air guns in addition to the fan guns on vista. This should always be the plan. Move the priority from upper main to vista for those guns. Coverage on upper main isn't going to get the place open. Vista will.

Ski you all Friday! Looking forward to it!

• Like 3