Zee Lights

skifreak

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It could also be a glitch because they added a ton more morning passes but for afternoon passes they only did for 12/18.  This could be a glitch. 

#Following 

CF2711BD-2FA6-4DFE-9D1E-2769B44327F7.png

62ABD08B-96CF-45D8-A965-A3A1FD26E457.png

It's a glitch in the system - just like their extra discount on the season pass that got sent out to the wrong people

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Let me get everything straight..they are blowing snow at Blue as aggressive as ever, it’s going to snow, there’s no race team and they are limiting ticket sales....I guess every dark cloud has a silver lining. 

Not good, what am I gonna find to complain about this season??

20201216_162103.jpg.8545359409756b2716ef018bd2547716.jpg

Edited by saltyant

This is great:

We'll be opening down to the Valley on FRIDAY and adding Lazy Mile, Upper Main Street, Shuttle, Tut's Lane and Homestretch to our trail count.
➡️Saturday it is likely that Falls, Crossover and Connector will open.
➡️Both Comet and Challenge lifts will open Friday. Arrive together, ride together! Single riders will need to sit on opposite ends of the chair to properly distance. Face coverings are required both in line AND when riding the chair to the top of the mountain.
Edited by toast21602
Correct spelling of grate since one of the administrators made it incorrect
  • Like 7
  • Boner City 2

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

This is grate:

We'll be opening down to the Valley on FRIDAY and adding Lazy Mile, Upper Main Street, Shuttle, Tut's Lane and Homestretch to our trail count.
➡️Saturday it is likely that Falls, Crossover and Connector will open.
➡️Both Comet and Challenge lifts will open Friday. Arrive together, ride together! Single riders will need to sit on opposite ends of the chair to properly distance. Face coverings are required both in line AND when riding the chair to the top of the mountain.

Crazy that they are gonna open the six pack Friday with no falls and crossover so can ski whole mile to shuttle to homestretch. That’s a long run 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If someone told me I was going to be sitting on the sixer earlier this year than last year, I'd have had a very good laugh.

I can't believe it. 

I thought waking up to a ton of snow was nice, then I read blues update. That was almost better. 

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Benm said:

If someone told me I was going to be sitting on the sixer earlier this year than last year, I'd have had a very good laugh.

I can't believe it. 

I thought waking up to a ton of snow was nice, then I read blues update. That was almost better. 

When did the sixer open last year?  Had to be earlier than 12/18??!  I’ll have to check.  12/20 for the sixer last year.  Damn. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

If they don't open much and groom what they do open it would be a good day to poach.

Waiting to see what JF opens as I reserved there. They at least have always open trees.

Unless if can blow into the trees like blue does with its “glades” this storm will not put the trees in play (I have never been to JF)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

If they don't open much and groom what they do open it would be a good day to poach.

Waiting to see what JF opens as I reserved there. They at least have always open trees.

Sure poaching with no base underneath is a great idea and losing season pass for the season. Sure Ski2Live. Did you ever post a report from Stowe??