Zee Lights

skifreak

Just now, trackbiker said:

That and watch how many of those people yard sale all over the place when the snow gets pushed into push piles.

Someone’s already commenting about “I thought you were limiting numbers” 

The ole “what weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of cement” 

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Sugarbush 

Mon Dec 15

- Stayed at Common Man Inn and Restaurant. Nice place with good restaurant on premises I got take out from, best I could ask for grab and go breakfast and cool waterfalls out back to walk around.

Okemo was best of 3 ski days as they had a lot more opened. Again no lines and no prob riding even 6 person bubble loft solo all day. Nothing real challenging (or even to the level of Centerline - the black that was open at Stowe) but a great cruising day - got in over 22k vertical. 

20201213_162017.jpg

20201213_173305.jpg

Don't know why I started this report saying "Sugarbush" - it was actually Okemo as stated later in report

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Schif said:

I can't imagine that wont' be thinned out a lot with the quad and six pack running though. 

I'm still not sure what to think about that with them not pairing strangers up. I thought limited ticket sales would assuage the crowds, but not the case today. 

16 minutes ago, Benm said:

BuY EaRLy, LiMiTeD TiCKetS

2 people just came down lazy mile lol

Lots more now, it might be open. 

IMG_20201217_1113542.jpg

Oh Lordy.  I knew selling 700 morning tickets on a sort of pow day along with prob half the season passholders was gonna be trouble. Damn Shadows. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Had been thinking about hitting Blue today having just dug out - given the limited terrain at Frost. But those pix changed my mind. May well do JF. Have the day off. Beats not skiing. 

which thread will you be posting a TR in?  The food thread?  How about the biking thread?

• Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

Limited is a relative term. Limited to what? As many as they can sell?

Well they had the normal 300 or so AM tickets for sale which was sold out by Tuesday night so they released another 400+ tickets that’s for AM and for this afternoon they sold another 700 or so.  That’s a lot of people for three slow doubles where most are riding single. 

Just now, saltyant said:

@Benm maybe thisll be on Talkback 16.

Beep

"Restaurants and bars have to be closed, but that there Blue Mountain skiing resort had 100's of people in line."

Oil to water. One is outdoors, the other isn’t allowed to operate indoors 

• Like 1