Zee Lights

skifreak

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You have nothing to worry about.  

In the beginning of the summer golf courses in Delaware were requiring proof of Delaware ID or residency (if you rent but have a pa license) to be able to book a tee time, can’t imagine a ski area doing anything like that but it would throw a huge wrench into the mix 

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

In the beginning of the summer golf courses in Delaware were requiring proof of Delaware ID or residency (if you rent but have a pa license) to be able to book a tee time, can’t imagine a ski area doing anything like that but it would throw a huge wrench into the mix 

No way Blue can enforce that. 

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Not at all on the weekend and holidays it’s $79 for the four hour ticket.  I like Blues new Facebook person. 

42B077F4-07CC-4955-B426-F0F1438B0DF2.png

same @GrilledSteezeSandwich

You can't please everyone. Should have bought a pass rather than complaining on facebook pages.

• Like 3

image.png.6b5b1d0ae7f764f9de6c1494b31a2db8.png

Love it.  Kudos to Blue on that one.  i love when people feel the need to announce their departure on FB like an airport.  Mike Hintz's lift tickets are probably paid for by his parents anyways.  But seriously, where is he gonna go?  Looks like JFBB is sold out, who the fuck knows what Camelsack is doing, so, where the fuck is he going to go?  The lift ticket he was thinking of buying has now been sold 4 times over.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

You have a season pass. 

If I didn't have one I mean. I find it fascinating that people will still pay these prices even with limited terrain. It seems there is so much demand for skiing right now in PA.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty will complain even if there’s nothing to complain about. 

I wasnt complaining, I just said I wouldn't pay $109 to ski Blue on a busy day with not a lot of trails open. But many people will, which is why Blue doesnt care about Mike Hintz and gave him the wave emoji. I'm sure they wanted to give him the middle finger emoji instead but couldn't. 

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I wasnt complaining, I just said I wouldn't pay $109 to ski Blue on a busy day with not a lot of trails open. But many people will, which is why Blue doesnt care about Mike Hintz and gave him the wave emoji. I'm sure they wanted to give him the middle finger emoji instead but couldn't. 

Yep. They knew there was a whole flock of sheep right behind him thinking they were getting a powder day at Blue.

• Thanks 1