Zee Lights

skifreak

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

JLaw with his powder baskets is gonna get pawned..shits become more technical since before the holidays.  I rate the liftline at Booter mountain a double blue diamond. 

they were changing up the staging area on the opposite side of the scanners from the lifts. hard to get used to. had to duck a few ropes a couple times. 

im cutting the spokes or whatever sticks out of the baskets off of my poles later today, someone said i needed some sort of basket, so i'm leaving a little bit of it on there. tired of getting caught in that netting.

The basket is for pow. your poles are sending you a secret message..."go out west young man"
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/8/2021 at 9:15 AM, indiggio said:

Would also prevent people from screaming down Chute and flying into Main Street at high speed, which is why they put Barney's where it is.
Why they don't just blow on Chute and let it go natural is anyone's guess.
Pretty sure they don't seed Chute because they don't have anyone capable enough of running the winch cat —

Fixed it for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

I rode this morning with Ben M, they were blowing all over and first couple runs where an absolute carpet. 

Softer and drier than their normal slop for sure, it went to smaller cookies pretty quick after that. 

Big ass piles on NM/DW

I noticed this over the weekend with their fresh blown stuff....