Zee Lights

skifreak

20 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They are already out of afternoon tickets for Saturday and morning tickets are going fast for this weekend.  

I just looked, 174 tickets for Sunday morning. 

seems like midweek (if you can) is the time to go. 

On 1/12/2021 at 1:24 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They are already out of afternoon tickets for Saturday and morning tickets are going fast for this weekend.  

24 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thanks captain obvious lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Looks busy today at Blue.  They sold all but 52 AM tickets, sold out of afternoon tickets for today and only a few dozen evening tickets left.  That’s my boy Blue!!!

Left this morning at 10:15 after 7 runs. Got really crowded - even the slow lift over near Main Street. The runs over there were in pretty good shape.

I’ve been known to throw shade at the Blue groomers, but I have to admit it takes considerable skill to take a fairly OK Challenge, and over the course of a couple days turn it into completely unskiable marble pile top to bottom. Came over the lip and it looked like Hickory Run State Park’s boulder field.

Sidewinder was good, but with Razors roped off, NMDW a pretty packed park (3 trips up on the quad and I didn’t see a single person hit a feature - quite a waste of a nice slope), it got crowded fast.
  • Haha 1