Zee Lights

skifreak

Just now, saltyant said:

Tuesday will probably be a fuster cluck like last time @Benm went on a post Perder day but at least the Valley lifts are open this time so maybe not

No way as there’s more capacity and terrain.  It will still be less people than a weekend day as people have work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tomorrow am will be good...Tomorrow pm better but the drive home is high risk.....Ideally you would sleep in your car if you can and be there at opening Tuesday ....for the stuff that is only open every few years.....

That's the only thing (ride home) that may keep from skiing tomorrow. I figure the plows will be out in force though by then. We'll see.
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@eaf 20 minute wait time to buy tickets online at Blue..WTF @Ride Delaware ?

Hate the herd instincts. Everybody's gonna miserable time this week and weekend despite the snowstorm. Way worse than last Sunday. I'm pretty sure each will also expect a safe and spacious ride up, 'cause COOOVID times.

Can't wait for spring when everybody discovers they have better things to do.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, eaf said:

Hate the herd instincts. Everybody's gonna miserable time this week and weekend despite the snowstorm. Way worse than last Sunday. I'm pretty sure each will also expect a safe and spacious ride up, 'cause COOOVID times.

Can't wait for spring when everybody discovers they have better things to do.

Will be normal for me for the first hour and a half. Last night looked like a total shitshow at Blue based on the webcams.  I’m sure it was all giant bumps and down to the hardpack. 

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Packed powder this morning?  Is coming soon still open?

Yes it's still open with an experts only sign. Very good packed pow with some rando fluff around. 

Some boomer was given shadows the business about the lift line and then last run another even older dude came over to talk to me about the falls. 🙄🙄🙄

I swear it's the same random every year that feels the need to hunt me down in the lift line to talk about falls. Part of me wants to chase him down in the line and lecture him about how shitty he skis but I lack his over inflated sense of entitlement. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

came over to talk to me about the falls

i remember the guy last year that came to us in the line bitching about falls. i just stared at him while he spoke like i didn't understand english.

i don't give a fuck that you and your kid decided to have a picnic at the top of it. 

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Yes it's still open with an experts only sign. Very good packed pow with some rando fluff around. 

Some boomer was given shadows the business about the lift line and then last run another even older dude came over to talk to me about the falls. 🙄🙄🙄

I swear it's the same random every year that feels the need to hunt me down in the lift line to talk about falls. Part of me wants to chase him down in the line and lecture him about how shitty he skis but I lack his over inflated sense of entitlement. 

Wow just wow I wish I was there to see.  

4 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Wow just wow I wish I was there to see.  Standing in the middle of a ski run is so dangerous. The day I skied a few runs with Falcos angels, I remembered just how shitty going slow and stopping even on the side of the run is.  Those boomers except for the PASR ones also insist on booting up inside. What a bunch of wankers. 

• Like 1