Zee Lights

skifreak

45 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Were employees telling people to pull their masks up when you were there on Thursday?

Yup. They were all over it. Lots of people complaining in line as well. Love or hate masks, it’s not that hard to just cover your face for the ~2 minutes it takes to get into the lift. 

edit: mostly rode the quad on Thursday though 

Edited by Kyle

1 minute ago, pcklein31 said:

I will say this morning in the rain it sucked wearing a mask.  I normally don't mind at all and actually prefer wearing one.  Today though, I felt like I was suffocating a bit after the mask was soaked through and through.. hahha

Same and the water in my mask taste salty. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

636610376_ScreenShot2021-02-27at10_00_57AM.thumb.png.a91f77433cfd3856af3463084e07e656.png

i guess they're limiting the early purchase price by quantity, not date? or both? always a mystery...

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

One thing Blue can do to generate a title extra revenue is to stop giving free passes for 70+ folks..if they look at demographics they’ll see that an awful lot of boomers will be turning 70 in the next several years and that could hurt their bottom line.  Plus that generation is wealthy already.  Something to think about Blue. 

it wouldn't surprise me if they do this, but to say that generation is wealthy is kind of a blanket statement that's probably false more than it's true.

29 minutes ago, Justo8484 said:

i guess they're limiting the early purchase price by quantity, not date? or both? always a mystery...

it wouldn't surprise me if they do this, but to say that generation is wealthy is kind of a blanket statement that's probably false more than it's true.

The wealthiest generation is actually the generation before the boomers, the silent generation born between 1930 and 1945.  They were born between the Great Depression and the end of World War Two when birth rates were at historical lows which meant they faced far less competition for work were also the last generation that wasn’t saddled with debt.  The baby boomers collectively have a lot of wealth some of it passed down from their frugal parents and also acquired as the stock market and real estate values skyrocketed during the last generation.  

35 minutes ago, Justo8484 said:

Seems like current season pass holders don’t need to worry about quantity unless they don’t buy during the month of March. I’m going to enjoy my extra $50 that I budgeted and buy myself some beer to celebrate. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@indiggio it’s funny how pissed Todd is about season pass prices.  He has two houses, a pickup truck, a Mercedes, a boat and all that.  Does he only go to Blue later in the day?

Like many of us, he's frugal when it comes to some things, but lavish on others.
I think it's more the feeling that Blue is taking advantage of COVID, which I know you feel otherwise.

AFAIK, he goes when time permits.  Sometimes he's there at open.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Like many of us, he's frugal when it comes to some things, but lavish on others.
I think it's more the feeling that Blue is taking advantage of COVID, which I know you feel otherwise.

AFAIK, he goes when time permits.  Sometimes he's there at open.

It’s just funny how many insults he was throwing my way.