Zee Lights

skifreak

25 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Midnight service call or you find one of the bars that stays open late?

Had to go back to the Service Electric headend there to revert the emergency changes we made back in December when our fiber link went down, so it would reflect the design. Since it was scheduled maintenance we have to do it in the 12-4 am maintenance window to minimize customer impact.

• Boner City 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Tickets for this weekend are sold out except for night tickets.  

Not cool. I'll have to watch in the coming days to see if more are released so I can snag a buddy pass. 

10 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Do you fax as well @GrilledSteezeSandwich?

I sure do, a lot of the funeral homes I work with I fax approval sketches to and some fax in orders along with copies of checks that we can log in immediately.  I also give my personal email to my customers and I tell them it goes right to my iPhone...thanks for reminding me about work.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No assholes blocking my view today. A little bit of grauple 

19C9988E-4FD8-4783-B2AE-3ED1622BB6E6.jpeg

Less grease on the lens today so I'll assume there was no fried chicken. Maybe just a sausage mcmuffin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On weekdays the PASR row is geezer city.  At least you boot up at your car.  These ding dongs all boot up inside. 

We have a little group that parks in the corner and pulls out their camp chairs to boot up. Got complimented on my fold up rocking chair yesterday.

Occasionally have to use the bathroom and am scared of the hand driers. Story about a nurse that dressed up for her hospital around the holidays as a fan powered inflatable Christmas tree and spread Covid to practically everyone on the floor. Wife and I are a little achy after our second Moderna shot yesterday, but no major reactions so far.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, C1erArt said:

We have a little group that parks in the corner and pulls out their camp chairs to boot up. Got complimented on my fold up rocking chair yesterday.

Occasionally have to use the bathroom and am scared of the hand driers. Story about a nurse that dressed up for her hospital around the holidays as a fan powered inflatable Christmas tree and spread Covid to practically everyone on the floor. Wife and I are a little achy after our second Moderna shot yesterday, but no major reactions so far.

Just piss next to your car or in the woods.