Zee Lights

skifreak

Speaking of ticket buyers. My aunt has claimed my buddy pass for this Saturday and now my Mom wants to tag along. She skied once in the 70s but that was it. Does anyone have a buddy pass that they know they aren't using and that isn't already earmarked for another PASR? Will trade beer of your choice for a pass. 

Edited by Schif

52 minutes ago, Schif said:

Speaking of ticket buyers. My aunt has claimed my buddy pass for this Saturday and now my Mom wants to tag along. She skied once in the 70s but that was it. Does anyone have a buddy pass that they know they aren't using and that isn't already earmarked for another PASR? Will trade beer of your choice for a pass. 

I don't know how it works for a buddy pass this year...I won't be there Saturday but if she can use it without me being there then she can have it

5 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I don't know how it works for a buddy pass this year...I won't be there Saturday but if she can use it without me being there then she can have it

Their website makes it look like you can actually reassign it to another passholder? Haven’t tried it tho

edit: looks like the person has to be an associate on your account. That seems like a recipe for disaster. But could probably redeem online and forward Schif the email with barcode to scan for pickup

Edited by enjoralas

6 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

As much as i hate to say it but I'd put money on it.

Somebody said midweek closings after 3/28 but I don’t see them only opening for 4/3...I’m still waiting until 4/12 to go to Colorado that’s when I like to go and when it usually seems to dump out there. 

Somebody said midweek closings after 3/28 but I don’t see them only opening for 4/3...I’m still waiting until 4/12 to go to Colorado that’s when I like to go and when it usually seems to dump out there. 

Nice. I'll probably do a Belle trip first week in April and call it a season.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Multiple rumors flying about closing on the 28th. Makes sense with Easter being the following weekend. 

why wouldn't they stay open (even in a limited capacity) until it's basically unskiable?

i don't know if i'm supposed to be mad at this. i feel like i should be. please help.

Edited by Benm

2 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Their website makes it look like you can actually reassign it to another passholder? Haven’t tried it tho

edit: looks like the person has to be an associate on your account. That seems like a recipe for disaster. But could probably redeem online and forward Schif the email with barcode to scan for pickup

I just typed in the information for the person that I used my pass for and then I got an email with the barcode. Doesn't seem to matter who's name you type in I guess. 

Also I'm pretty bummed if we don't go past Easter. The base is strong (at least pre rain) and they could go at least 3 more weeks. 

1 hour ago, Schif said:

I just typed in the information for the person that I used my pass for and then I got an email with the barcode. Doesn't seem to matter who's name you type in I guess. 

Also I'm pretty bummed if we don't go past Easter. The base is strong (at least pre rain) and they could go at least 3 more weeks. 

If you want me to try to do a buddy pass for your mom, let me know.  I can try to figure it out

6 minutes ago, eaf said:

That ski hill is good for starting a season, not ending it.

I need more time on my new Ripsticks, I might only get 4 more days (which is 6 hours total) at Blue Mountain the True Mountain 😱

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

Just now, saltyant said:

I need more time on my new Ripsticks, I might only get 4 or 6 more sessions at Blue Mountain the True Mountain 😱

On Ripsticks?! Ha. Think slalom skis instead. You won't ever get up to speed suitable for Ripsticks.

• Confused 2