Zee Lights

skifreak

8 hours ago, toast21602 said:

These temps aren’t that far off from an opening in a week…

If that's true, I'm glad I picked up stuff last night instead of procrastinating. 

I'm also doing my part, and hung up Xmas lights already in an effort to expedite the first snowfall. I think that's some sort of superstition people have. 

Edited by Benm
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Benm said:

If that's true, I'm glad I picked up stuff last night instead of procrastinating. 

I'm also doing my part, and hung up Xmas lights already in an effort to expedite the first snowfall. I think that's some sort of superstition people have. 

The best way to get snow to happen is to make sure you are completely unprepared for it.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

The best way to get snow to happen is to make sure you are completely unprepared for it.  

im on top of that too. Haven't checked the snowblowers and the cutting deck is still on the riding mower instead of the plow. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

I bought a snowblower this year so were screwed.

Flatten the tires and put diesel in the gas tank. That will do it. 

24 minutes ago, Benm said:

im on top of that too. Haven't checked the snowblowers and the cutting deck is still on the riding mower instead of the plow. 

The plow has been on my quad for some time now, as thats what i use to push the leaves to the back of my property. But my busted up snow shovel wont be getting replaced anytime soon. Snowblower is still in the shed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1