Zee Lights

skifreak

22 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Im going to buy a snowblower this year because shoveling snow blows. Are you thinking about getting a new snowblower for the hotel house?

No I have two at work that I’ve never used.  I did put air in my tires this morning and it took awhile and somebody waiting to use the air honked at me. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyantisn’t it exciting that mixilplix bought a snowblower and JfDan moves leaves around with a plow and has a shovel..

It is exciting. I need to find a snowblower since I dont wanna do labour this year. This morning I was reading about how I can use my electric leaf blower to blow snow, but online says not to because the moisture can get in the blower and zap me. But I think that's fake news and I'm gonna do it anyway cause I'm a bad ass.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Is the Valley Cam working for anyone?  

Actually looks like some decent production.  Hope they can keep going for a while yet.  

Just the tubing cam is working for me.  It’s 27 degrees in the A right now so should be cranking for several more hours. 

20 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Is the Valley Cam working for anyone?  

Actually looks like some decent production.  Hope they can keep going for a while yet.  

Hasn't been active for at least a month. Main street cam went vertical maybe a week ago.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Benm said:

looks like guns are starting to shut down. only a couple still on. that was a pretty good run. 

debating going down and getting some pics from the valley but prob wont happen. 

I’m sure blues marketing team will be all over taking pictures and sharing on Facebook.