Zee Lights

skifreak

10 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

And I cannot wait!!!

Side note...I've never eaten scrapple either...nor will I ever.

you havent lived until you have had scrapple.  it might be my favorite breakfast meat.  Scrapple is probably like the only thing i eat, where i completely admit that one should ignore, or not know whats in it.  Delicious.  Friends of mine used to make it on their farm, so i usually got a few bricks.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

scrapple is good but man it has to be cooked right. 

i went to the springfield diner (is it even still there?) and they brought me out like a loaf of it. i'm talking .75-1" thick. i was like what. that just aint right. it's gotta be thin and crispy.

and smothered in franks.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Benm said:

scrapple is good but man it has to be cooked right. 

i went to the springfield diner (is it even still there?) and they brought me out like a loaf of it. i'm talking .75-1" thick. i was like what. that just aint right. it's gotta be thin and crispy.

and smothered in franks.

the only way i dont like it is basically under cooked.  it should at least have a crisp outer layer.  totally crispy like a potato chip isnt my fav, but it will do.  Cant rush cooking scrapple.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

the only way i dont like it is basically under cooked.  it should at least have a crisp outer layer.  totally crispy like a potato chip isnt my fav, but it will do.  Cant rush cooking scrapple.  

Yeah, nothing wrong with a thick, hefty piece, but it definitely has to have a good "crust" on it with some gooey, soft, deliciousness in the middle.

Cooking the hell out of it is akin to a well-done steak.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Yeah, nothing wrong with a thick, hefty piece, but it definitely has to have a good "crust" on it with some gooey, soft, deliciousness in the middle.

Cooking the hell out of it is akin to a well-done steak.

Love a good crust. Bread, @toast21602, scrapple. All deserve a good crust. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Down to 1 cam, guns still on 

i expect the last one to go down shortly.... its gone now

it'd be nice if they are actually upgrading the equipment itself, rather than just fixing the fact that they dont work or are pointed in weird directions.

image.thumb.png.f0553088787bd9000b32d67574662378.png

Edited by Benm
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If you want to make sure your season pass will work.  I have no idea if I signed a waiver for this season. 

Normal operating hours for opening weekend. 9am opening on Friday and 8am opening Saturday and Sunday. 

mine says 2021/2022 already signed.

• Thanks 1