Zee Lights

skifreak

I got a notification that I was mentioned in a very important post but when I click the link it just brings up Zee Lights thread and I dont see the post. Hopefully @toast21602 can retrieve this post from the depths of cyberspace to make sure I didnt miss any important and life changing advice from Grilled Steeze Sandwich. There must be some bug or glitch which causes radical posts to disappear

20211130_170212.jpg.eb35a48fb2faae0da2e7b3a30d674933.jpg

Edited by saltyant

24 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I got a notification that I was mentioned in a very important post but when I click the link it just brings up Zee Lights thread and I dont see the post. Hopefully @toast21602 can retrieve this post from the depths of cyberspace to make sure I didnt miss any important and life changing advice from Grilled Steeze Sandwich. There must be some bug or glitch which causes radical posts to disappear

20211130_170212.jpg.eb35a48fb2faae0da2e7b3a30d674933.jpg

WJW. Thanks for the tag. I don’t see anything but I don’t actually know where to look. Maybe it’s a delayed notification.  I’ll submit a ticket to IT support and let you know what I hear. 

• Thanks 1

Our’s are all signed but mine also says “joint senior” waiver is signed. I’m guessing since I bought Boo’s at the same time but also sounds like it’s not going to work first run.

3 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Our’s are all signed but mine also says “joint senior” waiver is signed. I’m guessing since I bought Boo’s at the same time but also sounds like it’s not going to work first run.

Mine says joint senior also, and I just bought the one pass.  I did get 2 email confirmations at the time which was weird. 

2 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I hope that we get to ski on Friday.  Whenever that Main St cam comes back I think you'll be unimpressed by the coverage.  🤷‍♂️

They already groomed out the whales multiple times...your opinion isn’t even unpopular but it’s off base...you spent too much time sucking in those fireplace fumes in created butte to remember what opening day is like here. 

• Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They already groomed out the whales multiple times...your opinion isn’t even unpopular but it’s off base...you spent too much time sucking in those fireplace fumes in created butte to remember what opening day is like here. 

This is what Main St has looked like in the past before grooming it out.  They have nothing close to that.

blue.jpg