Zee Lights

skifreak

4 minutes ago, Benm said:

Don't mind gray, do mind XL. 

Pretty cool that they have one named after @indiggio

399566691_ScreenShot2021-12-16at7_59_46AM.thumb.png.69886259e795a629ba15bc4abbde7e00.png

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Correct. Technically cooking on the Blackstone isn’t grilling either, tho most restaurants refer to their griddle as the grill.

Which I hate. When I was in the food service industry I would always push back on putting anything cooked on the flat top with the word “grilled” in it. Even if you blanch it on a broiler and finish it on a flat top, there’s a noticeable difference between being grilled and seared. Truth in menu was (and still is) a big deal for me at places. 

always love seeing a “grilled Philly cheesesteak” when out of town. 99% chance it sucks. 

• Like 1

On 12/26 Blue has 845 morning tickets available @ $78 each...240 afternoon tickets at the same price.  1193 evening tickets at that same price.  Also 800, 8 hour tickets @$108 each.  It will be interesting to see how many of those tickets sell...people are want to get out there after rocking around the Christmas tree...

13 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

On 12/26 Blue has 845 morning tickets available @ $78 each...240 afternoon tickets at the same price.  1193 evening tickets at that same price.  Also 800, 8 hour tickets @$108 each.  It will be interesting to see how many of those tickets sell...people are want to get out there after rocking around the Christmas tree...

Since I post this Blue has sold 3 morning tickets, 4 afternoon tickets and 7 all day tickets for 12/26.  Now a lot of that time people were sleeping but it’s interesting how many tickets are being sold for the first day they’ll be open down to the valley. They’ve also released tickets for 12/27 with 763 8 hour tickets available, 1196 evening, 214 afternoon and 799 morning tickets available.  

7 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Guns back on at Blue. Way earlier than I anticipated. 

1699957557_ScreenShot2021-12-19at9_01_39AM.thumb.png.2d6cecee2fd56ad2a98e49778df08a7f.png

(posted for convenience and for those of you who do not have access to the webcams)

Thanks for posting..the water they’re blowing will be good fo the base and you know what they say..it’s all about the base. 

• Like 2