Zee Lights

skifreak

16 minutes ago, Benm said:

i wonder if this will be our first 24+ hr snowmaking event. i'm surprised they're still going

Definitely the longest stretch of snowmaking to date.  Looks like they had to shut some stuff off in the Valley, but i would say within the next few hours that stuff will go back on.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I haven't been following the situation. Will Challenge be open by Friday?? I'm off work so I'd like to do some hardcore skiing that day.

No but maybe upper Main Street, Burma and lazy mile. Remember on Friday Blue opens at 9am.  A lot of people seem to show up early on Xmas eve but it’s not considered a holiday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wao now you're deleting your own posts too.

20211220_173907.jpg.9c42c9c6586a816e02c39111e9244967.jpg

I don't have the ability to delete, but thank you for brining this to my attention. I see my post so I'm not sure why it says that twice. Seems similar to the other glitch that I reported which I have not heard back on. Hopefully soon.

• Thanks 1

Some valley guns are back to crack a lackin’. They appear to be satisfied with Lower Main for now, although Upper Main is still getting dumped like high school me.

And if you zoom waaaay in on the upper left hand corner of the valley cam, there are clear puffs of joy coming from up in the vicinity of Paradise or possibly Free Fall (puke) dare we hope?

68AAF0AA-CCA3-40FE-9E03-C2ADADE68853.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Boner City 1

35 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Some valley guns are back to crack a lackin’. They appear to be satisfied with Lower Main for now, although Upper Main is still getting dumped like high school me.

And if you zoom waaaay in on the upper left hand corner of the valley cam, there are clear puffs of joy coming from up in the vicinity of Paradise or possibly Free Fall (puke) dare we hope?

100% blowing on Paradise 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I have no idea what free fall is, its coming soon forever.

Shit is looking very tasty valley blowing hard and upper main. It would be so nice just to have an extra trail.  

Yeah coming soon...I call the former raceway trail Widowmaker cause Widowmaker is a better name and they don’t have races anymore on that run but Coming soon will forever live on.  I might even have some text engraved in the plaque that will sit below the TP4 statue erected in honeybee bowl commemorating the initial descents of Coming Soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Have they blown on terrain run or whatever they call that?  They could open the bottom with just that and no falls.

4 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Yes. There is more snow on that than there is on Homestretch.

so, yeah looks like snow on Terrain run.  

So my question is, since it is confirmed it is snowing on Paradise, is Paradise to Terrain run "do able?" 

• Like 1