Zee Lights

skifreak

Just now, JFskiDan said:

How long do you think they will keep listing the "new" trail like this?  

image.png.2be2a822061ffd45b226a2c89068f1f1.png

Terrible name for that trail.  

And yeah, 1/14 is kinda lame for falls.  

image.png

They started blowing on the falls this morning.  I figured it would be a higher priority.  The turn from lazy to shuttle this morning was extra herky jerky..

5 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

How long do you think they will keep listing the "new" trail like this?  

image.png.2be2a822061ffd45b226a2c89068f1f1.png

Terrible name for that trail.  

And yeah, 1/14 is kinda lame for falls.  

image.png

I was thinking that while skiing yesterday. Absolutely terrible name for that trail. So generic and the doesn't fit the trail at all. I came up with a good one on the lift yesterday..."Polaris"....because it faces North and at night you can see the north star from there. Blue you dropped the ball. free fall. Terrible. 

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

I was thinking that while skiing yesterday. Absolutely terrible name for that trail. So generic and the doesn't fit the trail at all. I came up with a good one on the lift yesterday..."Polaris"....because it faces North and at night you can see the north star from there. Blue you dropped the ball. free fall. Terrible. 

I like FreeBall better than Polaris..but most aren’t into astrology like you...yes I’m a Leo and I am a fan of Miss Cleo...it ain’t no lie I was born in July..I won’t read your fortune but I will watch wheel of fortune with vanna White she’s alright her pants are tight not loose ski through the woods that are spruce eat a little cous cous no faking like Kevin bacon from footloose. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I like FreeBall better than Polaris..but most aren’t into astrology like you...yes I’m a Leo and I am a fan of Miss Cleo...it ain’t no lie I was born in July..I won’t read your fortune but I will watch wheel of fortune with vanna White she’s alright her pants are tight not loose ski through the woods that are spruce eat a little cous cous no faking like Kevin bacon from footloose. 

I'm gonna try and hit the Lowell observatory while in flagstaff.  The Lowell is awesome. It's where Pluto was discovered.  Last time i was there they had a bad ass portable telescope setup outside and they pointed it at Saturn. It was my first time seeing the rings. It was like meeting a celebrity. Flagstaff is general is awesome...it's a designated dark ski city so there's always something going on when you look up. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I was really hoping for Upper Main tomorrow. There’s a ton of snow on it. Figures, more open terrain on Thursday, and I’m working. That’s ok, I’m off Friday. And maybe some real snow 👍👍

I'll be up Thursday morning and I'll try to break up all of the fresh cookies for you so it is better on Friday.

Edited by toast21602
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I'll be up Thursday morning and I'll try to break up all of the fresh cookies for you so it is betting on Friday.

stay positive, there might be a few inches of fluff on top of those cookies fri AM unless blue grinds it into the manmade.

Just got back from a half dozen runs with the BIL. Lazy mile was in really good shape, definitely the best of the season. Midway and lower Main Street wasn’t too bad but had some pretty big marbles transitioning into death cookies. A lot of fresh snow put down.

I think the bad weather down in Philadelphia this morning kept a lot of people away, so there was never any lift line.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

yeah i only saw one post, i thought there'd be more. maybe i missed some, i've been busy.

and no it sucks. i hate this place.

Opening day of paradise is gonna be cookie city...by the time you’re back it should be better. Yeah in Maryland the hoagies aren’t as good as southeast PA..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Flagstaff is general is awesome...i

I really liked Flagstaff when we were there. I’d like to check out Tucson, and the Saguaro National Park.  Hubby says he won’t fly anymore, so I’m guessing this won’t happen until I retire, and we can take a month long road trip.