Zee Lights

skifreak

Hej! Zee lights were fabulous tonight.

Got there around 6:30 with @Schif. I booted up while he drove, so headed straight for the 6 pack. Did 12 runs or so.

coming soon was ungroomed but it was in good shape. Around the bend near paradise (and lazy mile) we’re gaggles of teenagers. 

no frozen chicken thighs on razors. So lapped it a bunch.

genuinely surprised by the lack of ice and decent condition. Would definitely do raw again. Maybe in 2 weeks?

While de-booting, Schif spotted Glen, @mbike-skiand @PSUFly. Head some beers and ikea festligt chips.

————

️/ 5 stars

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Hej! Zee lights were fabulous tonight.

Got there around 6:30 with @Schif. I booted up while he drove, so headed straight for the 6 pack. Did 12 runs or so.

coming soon was ungroomed but it was in good shape. Around the bend near paradise (and lazy mile) we’re gaggles of teenagers. 

no frozen chicken thighs on razors. So lapped it a bunch.

genuinely surprised by the lack of ice and decent condition. Would definitely do raw again. Maybe in 2 weeks?

While de-booting, Schif spotted Glen, @mbike-skiand @PSUFly. Head some beers and ikea festligt chips.

————

️/ 5 stars

Way to get after it...also nice to have a chauffeur.  IKEA fleshlight Chips sounds good.  I like their Swedish meatballs. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I always thought that Blue should invest in snow fences.  Stowe has them along their ridgeline. It’s a good way to catch blown away natural and manmade snow.  It’s a form of snow farming. 

I remember some nice hidden glades at Stowe behind one of the fences. Been years since I’ve been there.

Blue, just turn off the guns when it’s windy.  

@saltyant has anybody ever taught you terrain park etiquette aka Smartstyle?  Yes smartstyle is not just a chain of discount hair salons it’s the code of the terrain park.  From the park to the parking lot to the windows to the walls...respect gets respect.  Easystyleit, look before you leap, and call your drop in multiple languages and sign language for the hearing impaired. 

7E3388DB-9CD5-4985-A918-AE988C2780D7.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant has anybody ever taught you terrain park etiquette aka Smartstyle?  Yes smartstyle is not just a chain of discount hair salons it’s the code of the terrain park.  From the park to the parking lot to the windows to the walls...respect gets respect.  Easystyleit, look before you leap, and call your drop in multiple languages and sign language for the hearing impaired. 

Wow thanks for sharing this and keeping us all safe. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

TFTI but my skis don't leave the ground.

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This is ridiculous in so many ways. You can’t possibly hear anything downhill from a large ramp . Nobody spots like me and my buddies used to do years ago. All that would be needed is a convex road mirror so you can see if there’s any gaper yard sales in the blind spots. 
Sorry for the old man get off my yard rant .